Beware the chicken

Currently my bracket uses lots of mounts in arena. Someone complained to my (now ex) clan leader I was using mounts. Rather than support a clan member he threatened me and suggested clan wasn't for me if I want to use mounts. I get the impression he is well respected by many in game and has some strong friends yet today he showed is a disloyal bully and a control freak and thanks to him I am now quitting as it is pointless playing. There is a big clique that will ensure any money and time I spend on here is a futile exercise. Chickens loyalty is not to his clan members but to his friends elsewhere in game. He showed me zero loyalty or support despite me helping out clan the best I could during my short time there.

I raise this issue as admins may want to take a look at how players bully other players in game. You have lost whatever reals it costs for top level gear from me and whatever else I may have put in from time to time. Your rules explicitly state about harassment and bullying yet it seems common practice and a well accepted one at that. I would rather quit now and move on than be a subservient underling to pathetic bullies.

I am glad I found out some truths about this game today as I have spent relatively little on it so far compared to what I would have and it's saved me a fortune that will be better spent elsewhere where sad pathetic bullies do not rule.
Comments
In the lvl 22 to lvl 28 bracket mounts are used all the time, it is in the higher brackets, starting with lvl 29 to 35 when mounts are not used as much, basically in toh and dot. And the use in 7b and AoH is frown upon. I never heard any complaint about mount usage in your bracket. it is generally accepted that they are used.
I agree with ageolite. you shouldn't judge all of us just because you don't get along with one clan leader and how he does things. Wouldn't have that problem in here if others are using in arena and 7b you are basically required to mount as well to survive and lower lv brackets do it a lot more. up here players smarten up and realize it's much cheaper if nobody does lol
Mounts are in this bracket pretty much every fight but this post makes me , seriously said by the same person who was telling other people not to summon the other day oh rofl. Maybe people should just play the game and stop trying to boss others around so they can win fights, Why not play just because you have a taste of your own medicine, just suck it up and play the game hun ">
Could I be told not to mount in an arena? Pleeease? So I can investigate for rigged fights. It's been a while.
Red Dragoness,

I never know u, but what u said make sense. Now I know u :) and glad to know u.

Irish,

">

Surturs Fire,

was cheaper at low level during our time.. miss all that fun, happy new year to u btw old friend/opponent..
The title of the post was far less yawn-worthy then the actual post.

"Beware the chicken" sounded like an awesome story about a killer chicken, not the massive yawn-fest it turned out to be. 0/10 for entertainment. 10/10 for toilet reading, you know, 'cause I can wipe my ass with it.
I suppose, I should defend myself in this post than to just let it go.
So in all fairness I looked over the clan chest journal and see a total of 9 gold and one helm and 2 swords you put in not counting the completely free trader access you had from my clan
which I know you personally made 100's of gold from your over priced stuff that not only players bought but so did your own clan members
I.E.( sparks of inception 11 silver 25 copper per I myself was forced to buy these as well cause you don't give deals even too clan not too mention that only one month you paid 5 gold of the total 9 gold you invested toward clan tax.
I put in the remaining 5 gold
I spend close too or over 200 a month for myself and my clan look at some of there gear it states clan item, which was bought by me alone no one else.
I spent over 174 dollars of my own real money on this clan in it's first month ....
So don't talk to me about loyalty until you have filled my shoes and further more I don't bully people
I respect people and give respect ask anyone on this game that knows me ...
If I am wrong I will say I am sorry
PVP doesn't mean PVP and mount!!! be a real player and go into fights win or lose like a real gamer cause in the end it's only a game.
This is my rebuttal
All this belly aching, drama, childish BS... I could turn my computer off and enjoy it 24/7 from my kids for FREE!!!! Is this the right place for me?... i'm beginning to wonder...
Pfft
awesome way to kill time when farming crops, just laugh at peoples comments
mounts are here for a reason use them if u want thers no rul NOR no clan can make u not use ur mount if u earned the money to buy it use it if u want,, and yes it may be discouraged but its not a law...its more so the higher brackets that dont use them ..
the game has its rules - apart from that everything is fair! U just need to find a place where u can go on!

Bullys exist everywhere - you found mount bullies, I found in my previous clan where there exists (beep) (beep) who hate you joining their fights if you use any elixirs less than the flawless ones!
I moved on -saying to myself that those people are impotent and cannot do anything without flawless items or $$ stuff - and I suggest you the same -> play by your own rules and follow the game rules!
As in any game, apart from the actual game rules there are social rules.
These might arguably be even more important then the actual rules as in most MMO's you will get stuck if you offend the wrong people.

However social rules apply to groups, so it is important to join the group that shares your view of the game best.
Either that or go solo ...

In that respect all his points are valid , yet a bit shortsighted ... the developers make the game but the people are the game.
i understand both sides of the arguement and say i am almost fully agreeing with dancing chicken. if he spends that much money on clan a month , then i can understand his strictness. what i would like is for the people that run the game to make a page for all the unwritten rules.
gunna miss ya rogue trooper
i see the craziness is still here. Rogue trooper there are some things you just need to ignore and if you dont like how a clan is run dont stay. you have a choice in the matter. simply hit the exit button. all members have that option.
now are you ready for the mind blowing piece of info i am about to lay on you. that clan you speak i paid alot into at one time. well over a thousand dollars to it and its members. I know "Chicken" very well. i helped him start it. i was once DeMarco of Ronin on here. Then i got sick and lost my account infos. so i tell you as an experienced player, there are always gonna be people that will either gently persuade you to play how they thing you should or they will do so with force. this is after all a war game. do not take things personal, which is perhaps done by way too many people way to often. and although there have been times i have strongly disagreed with "Chicken" it is his clan. he has a right to enforce his rules as he sees fit. and you agreed to them by committing to the clan. and most generally if you talk to "Chicken" politely, he will hear what you have to say. it does not mean he agrees to it. so please take his suggestion of not "being right for a clan" and go it alone or look for something else that might be more appealing to your tastes. Good day">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.