New collections for creating weapons

Im woundering why zerks have such a benefit from this weapon... i understand that they only have one weapon and its impossible ta make it a 2 piece weapon while keeping it fair, however, it gives to much of a benefit.... in order for pallys and witchers to reach an equal standing they need to put together 2 of the collections. I think it would be much better to reduce the stats of zerk weapons from the collection to 75% of what they currently stand and if they were to put together yet another collecion, it would raise it to its full stats. I just think it gives them to much of an edge as they only need to put together 1 collection when compared ta two
Comments
We do have to put together two. We start with just "an axe" that has reduced strength. Then, two levels higher, we create a second item, a "pommel", that we apply to the axe to turn it into a "reinforced axe" with full strength. It is as you describe.

If you feel it is imbalanced, try to play strengths and weaknesses between classes to your favor as much as possible. If you are pali, zerks have an advantage over you naturally.
The original news post said that each class gets ethereal weapons for both hands for completing the collection (zerk gets a reinf axe, witch gets two swords, pali gets mace & shield). I don't know anyone who has completed it yet to check with, but it seems like there might just be an error in the item description.

dragoneternity com/about/news/6516 html#cP=1
hey trong my bad i worded that poorly... im talking about the new "rulers eternal blade collection". As long as the zerk is level 34 or higher, by simply completing the 1 collection they recieve the reinforced axe with boosted stats.... witchers and pallys, however, only recieve 1 weapon from the collection. Thats where I see a small issue... just the fact that they get the benefit of it being reinfroced after 1 collection is made.
and lance as far as your post, that could be true.. i've only seen a zerk comple it thus far, so as far as witchers and pallys getting both, i'll have ta wait and see had just jumped ta the conclusion it would only be one weapon based on how i interpreted the discription
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.