Update

Thank you for the warning of this update and i was in combat at the time of the update.
Comments
ALDUINS WRATH,

Violations through clan chest will be monitored very closely for multi-accounts. That includes throwing in items into chest and taking them free with tour multi.
But currently there's nothing in the rules stopping me feeding someone elses clan chest is there?

And if they bring rules in stopping us feeding other clan chests then clan chests will soon become empty.

A group of smart players arraning on skype could easily arrange to mix and match characters into each others clans in a way that isn't obvious. I'm not going to do anything that is illegal but it seems these changes are made for abuse.

I think when they see the drop in income from changes they may revert back to old game which I'm missing already.
ALDUINS WRATH,

If you keep creating multi-accounts to constantly send items to your clan chest and it's found that you are sure to be shackled for that.
There is no rule against feeding someone else's clan chest though is there? That's why with all these changes they need to explicitly state rules regarding use of characters covering many eventualities otherwise peiople can legal rinse the life out of the game to have it for free. I know I won't be spending another penny until clarification on these changes has been issued and even then probably not.
OK whats up with this my friend texts me telling me they cant log in because theres no way for facebook cross connect since she doesnt have a user name and password all that is done with the facebook log in is there a way for her to get a username and password she tryed but didnt get a response through her email
ALDUINS RIDER,

It's called multi accounting to gain benefits. If you keep creating accounts to specificaly feed chest you will be jailed also leader may be fined for allowing such actions.

Petree,

Try using your "Forgot Password" function and log-in using your facebook email.
Rule #6: It is forbidden to register or play with more than one character (one person = one character) to obtain benefits, or to bypass any restrictions.

Pretty much most the server going to be breaking this rule as trading within rules between the extra characters obtains benefits.

This whole thing is a nightmare IMO. It says we can have extra characters and trade between them within rules yet also states it is illegal to obtain benefits from using more than one character. The game itself is contradicitng itself.

Clarification is required.
ALDUINS RIDER,

I think you're misunderstanding the "benefits" here. Such as acquiring free items, avoiding silence - in short things that cannot be obtained by normal means.
I don't know why I'm so bothered. I've saved myself a fortune. Wasted a bit last few weeks but if they'd done this in 6 months I'd be devastated. As it is I'll probably just quit now.
WHY CANT I LOG IN????? For the last few days it tells me that my session has expired and will not let me play... WTF!!!
Kristal,

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, if still having troubles - check if you have same issues with different browser.
i agree with wrath this whole multi char thing is going to mess everything up we can all just have a buddy to trade things to back and forth on multi accounts reals are no longer an issue for anyone 10 accounts X 5 days = 5 reals 50 days i can harvest the multis using other friends and not have spent a dime on this game then you have to account that ah is gonna crash cause everyone's gonna have multiple professions going on to first you take away caves then you take away professions but make it up by giving us more accounts to farm?
theres no rule saying 2 friends cant trade things back and forth from the main and alt. accounts. you guys really didnt think this whole update through seems like your trying to be more like WoW at this point ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.