Where's Tavern Room

I logged in today but I couldn't find the Tavern Room at the Crossroads. I was paid up on the rent so I don't understand why it dissapeared on me. Is there an issue here?

New Hive

What is the correct order for hammering in the nails in the new hive quest?

Clan Tax

Ok so im thinking of setting up a Clan but im unsure of what the Clan Tax is and is the only reason its putting me off registering a new Clan,

If i got this right, then we need to create a clan then anyone who joins pays 1g to get in, but then onc...

help

how do u delete ur account?

Vigalent Guard Collection Question

The second collection requires you to be 31st level to use simple orbs of necromancy in combat to get the pieces. Have acquired all five pieces and bought the first activator, the second activator "Dust of Darkness" cost half a real when you have 30...

Check out my review on Massively.com

Thanks for all the help in game and from the developers! I had a lot of fun on the iPad version. If you go to Massively you will see my story if you search for Dragon Eternity. This forum won't let me post links.
Thanks again!

Beau

Insolence Spheres

Isnt it unfair for only $$ to be able to use it?

I do agree we have the reals thing started in the game and that has helped a lot of us non $$ players.. but in terms of the this insolence sphere, we are still at a huge advantage..

Would like to...

contest results

Contest results when will we know them weve waited 8 days so far

Events

I have a issue where i cant do any of the events even in my level range. The information on the pages that link dont tell me how to join in and when i ask, someone said it automatically showed up in the quests on the left side. Well this doesnt happe...

door to captains cabin

does anybody know the order to unlock the door????

Party up

I know its possible to make and/or join a clan, but i was wondering if it's possible to party up with just one person? I'm brand new to this game and need help!

Red Apple Disappearance?

I've always been a collector of odd entities, and one of them I'd stockpile are Red Apples. (lvl 3 food, 420hp if not mistaken) I'd always save them since I could cure ham, and eventually my hoarding instinct kicked in, and now I have a modest pile...

Field knife not working but hunting knife is

Is it normal that i can carve meat with the lower lvl hunting knife, but when i try the same monster with the field knife it doesnt let me dot it?
I tried repairing and buying a new one. It simply doesnt let me carve.

If i switch knifes before ca...

Tavern room

If you press buyout in the tavern do you actually buy the storage or just rent it for 30 days?

ALT accounts

I have a strong belief that clan leaders should be privy to a list in regards to each character and there alternate accounts. The introduction of this has made it possible for people to maintain numerous characters within each faction giving them an...
Please log in or register to create a topic.