Change of fractions

Hi,

about one week ago I sent a request to the german game support but did not receive any kind of feedback yet, so I wrote an E-Mail to the service yesterday and then there I was told to put my question in here (Tavern) because as I was told changing the fraction with an account is normally a task of the guards...
Well... I'm from the german server and there the change from one fraction to the other one (in my case from Valor to Sadar) should be possible for 10 Reals. Normally there should be a quest, but it's not available at present.
Could you please arrange the change for this character, Susan Delgado, from Valor to Sadar?
Of course the account is sufficiently covered.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely ">
Susan Delgado
Comments
There is currently no option to change between factions, if you wish to play for Sadar you'll have to start with new character.
Hm... According to the german Payment Services, there is one...
(can't post the link here!?)
--> german main site --> Services -->

Fraktionswechsel

Beschreibung der Dienstleistung: Dier Fraktion kann nach Abschluss der Quest Staatsangehörigkeit des anderen Imperiums bei Geizhals Bron gewechselt werden, der an der Kreuzung bei der Winzerei anzutreffen ist. Wenn du fest entschlossen bist, die Fraktion zu ändern, müssen nur zwei Bedingungen erfüllt sein:
• Keine Clanzugehörigkeit im Moment des Fraktionswechsels;
• Ausreichende Geldmenge, um Brons Dienstleistungen zu bezahlen.

Kosten: Für den Wechsel der Fraktion verlangt Geizhals verschiedene Preise. Beim ersten Mal wird er lediglich 10 verlangen, beim zweiten Mal bereits 50, beim dritten 300, und beim vierten ganze 1000

I've only paid the money because the service was offered there so I hope you understand that what you just told me is somehow annoying...
There is currently no such option mentioned in service page and it was removed from description some time ago as faction change is not yet functional. It is however a possibility that it will be added in future.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.