Rage of the Elements is Rampant on Tartu! - some comments

I do not know how other players feel about this, but I personally think that this event is not that well done and will need some revisions and adjustments.

Firstly, it does take a lot of damage to get the number of Quintars to progress to the next...

a meber in you clans if you want

im redy too join a clan if you want me too join say 123

Reals

How do I get reals with out buying them but getting tasks and achievements done?

Change Physical Appearance?

Im new but have fought people that have different coloured hair and skin. How do i change my physical appearance? im tired of the gray/black hair that i have now.

Thanks for the gifts Dev's

I signed on, and too my surprise I had some nice gifts waiting for me. As I understand it, it's to compensate in some way for the laggy server issues the other day. Just wanted to say thanks and that I appreciate the effort you guys put into making g...

Need a Fire Essence Farmer

im looking for a fire essence farmer for about 500-1k a day msg me in game please or say in this forum

A Giant Thanks

I would like to thank all of the guards, even the ones we don't see as much, for doing what they do. Being a younger player I am grateful for their work in keeping chat appropriate. To every guard I am sending a GIANT thank you. You all have kept th...

Hours of Prosperity

Is this affected by lvl of monster, all it says is for every monster defeated you stand a chance to ear 0.10 - 0.20 reals, but does fighting monsters of lower lvls decrease your chance of getting a reward?

How to use Lesser Insignia of Warden?

I purchased the lesser insignia of warden, but can't figure out how they are used. It would seem that it could be used just like a glyph, but it is always grayed out in battle, whether it is in PvP, PvE, aoh, dot, or 7b. I searched the forum and did ...

Why does the Opposing Team get to Hit You Twice.

Why does the opposing team get to switch out on you and get 2 hits in? I constantly die over this because when i use my potion , the other guy swoops in before i can use it.

Zikkar

Are items that are upgraded with Zikkar nontransferrable?

recruit of the first blood

anyone know where i go to get this?

help

sup im new here help me please(

help pls

Uhm how do i get to my other charcter on this account an i cant find how to get to it please help quick

Weird

Can anyone explain why I have 220 damage inflicted in this fight: http : // dragoneternity . com/game/fight.php? id= 516f016f-6e0f-0206-0271-4db7f0efb808

I have added spaces to the link
And I dont remember hitting this guy and also my armor did n...
Please log in or register to create a topic.