lvl brackets

I know this is a war game and its meant to be like a battlefield but i really feel the BC sphere should have bracket requirments like that of aoh .
i mean how hard would that be to incorporate into the system. a lvl 50 shouldnt have the ability to attack lvl20-30's i think the bc sphere should be like aoh ,7b and toh.
just a thought cause i know this is not just a clan thing but also for wraiths n whatnot during regular game play. just a thought who else agrees or disagrees -----please discuss-----
thank you ,
Spark">
Comments
total agree with u there spark
Gets my support!
i also agree don't like a severely out matched fight, where there is no chance to win
Totally agree, same should be for clan war fights, you can only have people in same bracket join the current fight.
Also groups should be same bracket as 7B AoH, it's hard to keep friends in +- 2 lvl's should increase as you get higher.
They need to look at the whole structure.
DBM_Bones,

Stats are equaled in war fights over mines etc, a well geared level 25 can kill a averagely geared lvl 50. As for a bc bracket that's just not a good idea as alot of low levels deserve a bc, not to mention if a clan is full of lvl 50's but there are alot of 22-28 in another and they can't attack each other whats the point of the war? It would be unfair to the players that have worked to lvl 50.
Horned Demon,

agree.

WingSpark,

also agree.

still i think there should be limitation. maybe not bracket.. i dont know. i dont like bc always. but if we enforced the bracket its not fair for those who work very hard for bc rep.

Hard to make it fair for everyone. always 1 side/person will say. that aint fair.
yes bc rep is hard to earn and gets quite expensive but the bracket for higher lvls can be widened. my main point is that a random bc lets say you can beat a lvl 50 standing alone we all know that they wont go solo. its likely they will summon skellies before they have the shame of losing to a lower lvl. once summons start coming out no lvl 20-30 can hold up against a lvl 50 with skellies n dragon out.

If this was to be in place then next people will be asking for smaller brackets, separate arena's for blue gear/green gear, it's just not going to happen, only way to resolve a issue such as being bc'd by a level 50 is to not offend any or have lvl 50 friends join, but if it's during a war your free game it's part of the risk of being in a clan and there's no way out of it. I've been bc'd by lvl 50's but i don't moan about it I just get on with it, I understand it may be frustrating but just think soon you'll match them for level and can get some payback ">
Horned Demon,
"as a lot of low levels deserve a bc" - indeed. Plus, bracketing the bc would nullify a lot of the action between clans - some of the most interesting aspects of this game.
lol this thread is rich coming from a clan member who is allied to a clan who do it every day. As members of 9th have said to me " if you dont like being bc'd leave your clan" your going to keep being bc'd as long as you stay in that clan (even if you haven't done anything wrong) 9th has made sure of that by attacking all hellfires allies. They have the means and people like us with our low levels are easy targets. just think you have it easy us on sadar side get bc'd, hexed, and even us in the mining profession have everything wiped out every day. so suck it up buttercup this is only the beginning and will keep happening to all of us
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.