Clan emblems

So now we formed a new clanned and aren't allowed to have a costum clan emblem.
It is a. not fair and b. sks.
Srsly why are you doing this to us.

What the ....

Who's bright idea was it to spring yet another Rage of the Elements at such short notice. I have not had time to prepare for it in fact I was in the middle of a much needed hop - so really lovin' the elementals. If we have to have this rotten quest p...

Ladies of Adan

Happy Woman's Day !

Survival

A kind of survival where your against lots of mobs until you die and your rewarded is accordance to the amount of monsters killed, level etc etc
I don't know if anyone would agree but I think this one be kinda cool.

Mháraigh BallisticShadow an ...

duno if been dumb ere but here goes

wasn't the idea of making sparks purcaserble buy game to make it so all cud get inception yet that's only 1 ur not allowed to buy

Wow!

Woah! Yay! Fav event, ruthless fury, looks at quest, and STILL, haven't changed it back to the normal way, this event went from the top, to the bottom, this event sucks now. Was so much better the 1st way.

mhmmm

how can i log out from the game ??

Trade between two pjs of the same player

I think it is not good for a player not to be able of trading from one self pj to another pj of muy property.What happens if i work hard to improve differents professions in muy pjs?,it wouldnt be reasonable not to manage all that work and take Advan...

Just Noticed With Eyes

I noticed while I was farming, I used a Fireball III spell which with an eye uses 223 mana, when fight ended I got only 1 Essence Of Fire, is this a bug???

Sea Battle Player Made Restrictions

What are they?
Like Valor rank,
Belt and such
Day you can do anyway

How NOT to spell paladin

palidan
palladian
pallidan
pallidian
pladian
pillodian
platienrada0fnf eakafn dian

If anyone spells paladin like that ever again I will bc and/or hex them to death.

RIP Phoenix Rising

Dragon Eternity legend...

Sea Battle

Any one else think it is kinda stupid that if u dont have a belt u get bc'ed after its over
Here are some points why it shud'nt happen
1.How are low vls meant to get heoism if they niot in clan or have belt

And thats all i got..........
Im a r...

Clan Wars

This is how it's supposed to go down:

Marcus: Hey man, nice job!

Vdubz: Yeah, you too :P You really kicked my butt there, gratz on the heroism bonus!

Marcus: Ehh, you did well too Just keep DassDass away from me next time

Vdubz: LMAO......

Melvin!

Needs to update his stock if he wants to sell much to anyone over lvl 50.
Please log in or register to create a topic.