Clan emblems

So now we formed a new clanned and aren't allowed to have a costum clan emblem.
It is a. not fair and b. sks.
Srsly why are you doing this to us.
Comments
So they just gave you that emblem by default? That isn't right... Clans should always have the right to design their own emblems...
New system sks, no thought put into it
Yeah.. Some of the other clans have awesome emblems? Why can't new ones? Who wants a shield as an emblem??? (well other than guards)
indeed indeed
Exactly, that is lame, putting a lot into making a clan to begin with, and not being able to choose own logo for clan. Lame...
there is less to be put into a clan to start it now. they are looking for you to send the 30 reals to change the emblem

ArcanePaladinthere is less to be put into a clan to start it now. they are looking for you to send the 30 reals to change the emblem
Ihit seemingly said that option doesnt exist anymore either. you can only change it to one of the predesigned ones.
Shizophie,
they should just make it so that you can upload an image that is a certain size!!!
ArcanePaladin,

oh of course, all about the money, almost forgot.
I must admit, I'm bummed out by this. Had a pretty nice design together.

I was allowed to select from a list of icons, all of which were shield shaped. I'm also told that changing for 30R only gets you choice from that list again.

On top of this, it doesn't work most of the time. It shows up in clan list and location lists, but not in battle reports of any kind. Nor does it show next to the clan name when posted. I see it's now working in the forum, but that previously wasn't working either.
I have to say, having been through all of the drama of trying to get a clan icon approved for several months I would have welcomed this idea of pre-set options you can pick from. I mean I am happy with our logo and glad we got it, but I don't think most of you realise how difficult it is to get one approved and how much time this has saved you all, how long did it take you to get your clans now? I certainly see clans popping up all over the place now, so before you moan about it, consider for a minute the frustration of submitting 20-30 versions of a picture, having it sent back to you a week later with a notification that the picture wasn't transparent enough or too transparent or the wrong type of white or whatever and being on your own without a clan (because you have to be clanless while you wait) for months on end, then decide if it really matters that much that you dont have exact icon you wanted.
kingmp,

True I tried but picture got sent back so much times I just quit it.
It was on another character where I payed, before constant server crashes.
They should just have it where you can pick from the predesigned stuff or upload a picture that is the right size and if the picture sucks it sucks... Because a clan's icon is part of it's identity and you should have the right to pick it...
Lux the Sarcastic,

Agreed...cause screw bureaucracy
Corn dogs...
Homie Farmer,
yum
come on let us make are own logo for are clans this is not fair own new clans they may not even like the shield logo and they will have to pick one as there logo "> really makes you think if you even want to make a clan the logo is special and you should be able to make it not have to choose between logos you may not even like put a new update in game that makes it so you can make your own logo for your own clan would be great if you could do this for us because if I was to ever make my own clan I would want to make my own logo not a shield logo I don't like well ty and hope you listen to us
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.