Ruthless Fury

I think even if you lose damage should still count as you have probably spent loads of money on potions (like i did) then you paired with people who aren't as strong as the average 16-21 and you lose, all your money and potions are wasted. Im pretty ...

Beware!

As everyone knows, Firenight69 was a clan thief, I think he may be back.....

18:24 The Wolf69 » grand thief auto: I know Valorrocks is firenight and he knows that the file you using now is firenight
18:24 grand thief auto » The Wolf69: u ar...

Wow

*it's time for ruthless fury
*opens up the quest
*sees the objective

Great. You didn't even bother fixing it.

the need for rum

seems every1 needs atm and sb can be very hit and miss with the stuff and no1 wants to spend hard earned coins on it due to the other benefits it offers any chance u can make it so u can buy for gold or perhaps reels wud benefit all invold seems as w...

New feature

You've left out a seperate table/league for 22-28 bracket. Reason or miss hap?

Leveling Suggestion

You should be able to buy up lvl's with reals max you could do if 5 times and only up 1 lvl!

Request for Clan War Field Hospital

Ihit.....

I have been thinking (which normally spells trouble, but not today ) that the clan wars need a new feature somewhere down the line.

Think it would be a great idea to have a field hospital constructed for use during clan wars. That...

this may sound nooby

How do I join a clan

Level 50+ Purple Armor Upgrades

I noticed that the purple valor armor has options to be upgraded past 50, and green armor has new pieces past 50, but as of now Blue Valor armor has no option to be upgraded. You either buy purple or downgrade to green. Why is this? Was it overlooked...

Love contest

About the 300 character limit...if u exceed it? Will it be deleted? My poem that I wrote is really short, just 457 characters, will it be deleted?? Or what? I really love the poem I wrote but it exceeds the stupid limit? Will it be valid or what? I c...

Weyah!!!!

Once again I write to you
The sun is shining the sky is blue
And all I do is sit and think.....
Only about you without a blink

The days pass and the nights yearn
From all that has happened I wish I could learn
That life isn't always what you ...

New Guy checking in

Hey guys,

Found this game on my iPhone and have been enjoying it both on that device as well as my wife's ipad, and I have to say that this game is amazing. So far I have made it to level 8 and chose fishing as my profession, and have just been r...

Weyah!!!!

Friends are far, friends are near,
Friends will be there to lend an ear,
They listen, laugh, and care,
But most of all, they're always there,
Through thick and thin, up and down,
Your true friends are always around,
For treats, hugs and real bi...

SUPERBOWL Time!!

Woot Woot! Broncos Or Seahawks??? Leave ur opinions below! :P Broncos, woot woot!

words to remember for Valentines Day Poems

Roses are red
Some Tulips are too
But Violets are purple
Not freakin blue

thank you very much !
Please log in or register to create a topic.