duno if been dumb ere but here goes

wasn't the idea of making sparks purcaserble buy game to make it so all cud get inception yet that's only 1 ur not allowed to buy
Comments
they will never make spark of inception available for purchase in shop
They shouldn't be for purchase de-values the hard work people put in to have obtained them
Shotton is right the other sparks were available so why not sparks of inception - in fact I believe they are available on one or two of the other servers which leads me to believe they will be in the shop one day. And I can't believe the games owners would miss a chance to make more money out of the players and its certainly not out of consideration for the feelings of spark farmers otherwise they would not have made any of the other types of sparks available
Hells Cohort,

EXACTLY ">

I dont get why we're the only intelligent people here
The other servers also do not have the player base that this one does. That is why they are in shop there. We did not have adequate amount of silence and appeasements coming in on this server, therefore we got silence and appeasements here. We have LOTS of incepts going into AH from players, so we will not be getting incepts in shop.
Marcus the Wise,

Hells Cohort,

I agree aswell. Sparks are goldmines, and to take that away from people. Just deal with the fact that there not in shop.
Novinha,

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it. Sparks of silence and appeasement are in short supply so therefore they should be made available in the shop - they would'nt be the sparks you need by any chance. Whereas sparks of inception are plentiful yet the fact that people can charge 14s to 18s for sparks of inception does not seem to match your assertion there are a lot around - if there were would people pay such a high price. And spark farmers I will say it again why should the games owners care about your revenue stream. The only revenue stream they care about is the one where players put real money into the game so don't be surprised when skinflint bron starts offering sparks of inception for reals.
Yes, I do want my cake and to eat it too. Why would someone want cake just to NOT eat it??
Novinha,

To throw it at someones face... :P
I think they just want to keep the game easy for low lvl player, since it is them who get the sparks of inception, so that the price stays high, and they can make gold by selling them. The first impression is important. Probably many of the new players would quit if this source of gold will dissapear. But developers don't want low lvl players to quit, because from those players, there will be some that later will spend money.So, at low lvl, they just need to farm some sparks, sell them, buy the green set, and they are happy. This way I bought decent green equipment for my 3 of my alts in less than a month. It's lvl 22 when the game becomes hard; you get no more sparks of inception by fighting monsters of your lvl, you need mount and the required protector reputation, vigilent guard collection (which is not cheap at all), and now, they make the game harder for free players (sparks of silence price going down in AH), and make it easyer for cash players, who will get cheaper sparks of silence and apasement for their spells. Everithing that developers do in this game has a single purpose: MONEY. From lvl 22, either spend money, or the game will become harder and harder for you. Now, they don't care about you anymore, because if you don't start spending money from lvl 22, you are useless to them.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.