Uhmmm

If someone gives someone else enough to make a mark that you don't have, are you able to get the mark for free?

how to capture pets

How do I capture a pet to use in battle???

Nice work.

This update is actually pretty Legit. The player confrontation, gives the non cashers a chance to get red buffs and reals pretty easily. Not to mention orange dragon masks and the lethal hexes to give 50% more chance to curse someone. Best thing is, ...

Confrontion

Hello, One of my clan mates has asked me to post this in forum so, here goes.
Lone ranger (IONE Ranger) would like to change the way confrontion works. Some players Are not as good as others. Some players r stacked with good gea...

Idea for next update

I was thinking that there should be a sparing option with clan members to help train them or have a friendly PvP . Please say below if u like the idea

Confrontation system

What happens if your the top of your level range confrontation wise but level out mid week? Points carry over to new level range or are you still classed as being a part of old level range until the current week competition ends?

War Times

Why do wars have to be at the same time every day? Am i missing some reason why the declaring clan couldn't specify the war start time or at least have a few options?
It seems a little unfair to me that people from certain locations around the world...

Changing your character from one type to another. Mid stream

What are the pros and cons of changing your character type mid stream. I realize you would lose some spells and have to do some new ones all over again to get back to your previous level and that would cost, especially considering what some of the ...

name help please

what is a re roll and how can I ask for it? don't know if you noticed. I messed up my name when I signed up.
Thank you

Sparks in auction

Against all reason you decided to put them there...

Not only that, they're in lots of 200 each.

By far the stupidest update I have ever seen. You have just devalued so much gold worth of goods owned by players without prior warning or ANY REASO...

Anyone know how to buy charms?

I can't find them anywhere

how do you get reals i want to buy axe of merciless crusher

i want it i want it!

Single Player Confrontation

Does it reset everything week, like everyones rating goes to 0? Or it keeps going on and on?

Orb opposite of Star Of Discovery

You should make one of these, because lower levels who are top level in their bracket might not want to level up doing HoP or eyes I think this is already on the Suggestions Tab but imma post here anyway

healer collection

come on guys i know its meant to be harder the more you go with this collection but on the pot loads of gold i have spent healing green curses i haven't received a piece for months is the drop rate that low its has become cheaper to buy the pieces ho...
Please log in or register to create a topic.