Image Change...

Do you admins really think anybody is stupid enough to buy this? It's really ugly, and it's 500 damn reals!! Nobody is going to buy this, we're you admins high when you made this update?

King Of The Hill

Why does no one ever do this, some people have told me its very glitchy could someone tell me whats wrong with it?

The Highs and Lows of Dragon Eternity

The High: Buying your Blue belt.
The Low: Watching it break.

The High: Getting 1st place in TOH
The Low: You realize you spent 10g on pots and buffs and you broke your cuirass, gloves...and blue belt.

The High: Getting your badass statue in t...

Icon

I swear all councils needs two icons..... one banging their head on a table, and another looking at a watch

Clan Reputation

dragoneternity.com/clans_about/clan_reputation/

says rather clearly "Clan Reputation reflects the Clan's performance in Clan Wars and conquering the Roaming Archipelago."
1. Clan Wars. Winners of a Clan War receive Clan Reputation if their lev...

can't loggin

wtf, wanna play this game, but can't loggin, this is frustrating, have seen enough, quit this shit

stupid F ing server shutting us out!!!!!!!

ONce again, server overloads an logs me out!!! During dot- 13 bombs- and dead as a doornail when i finalllllllllllly get logged back in? i have a superfast connection and new computer- Fix your servers DE, for cryin out loud- for those of us who buy ...

Bank-mobile

Why can't I get into bank?

Server Time

It supposed to be GMT: 0??
IT needs to be an hour ahead

A poem about my clan, Ancient Specters

Deep into the forest, and far beyond the mountains,
Lay the 40 undead spirits, ready to fight.
Awakened since the dawn of time, never stopping to rest,
They draw their swords and charge, for it is their right.

*whips out guitar, starts playing ...

Arrows

Does anyone understand what the deal is with arrows? I bought 50 simple arrow of exhausted spirit from AH 2 days ago, used them up, and haven't been able to buy any more since. Is there some kind of time limit in the AH as to how often you can buy ...

There is no spoon...

This post was sent front matrix...

The Lost Tomb lv 25 quest. Is non existent. .

Hello I can't complete the lv 25 quest the lost tomb as itbdose exist I am on android Samsung Galaxy S3 also your forums are hardly compatible with android hencebwhybmy sentencesblook like this I cannot edit them

TENDO_PAIN

His birthday is today, April 1, HAPPY B-DAY TENDO Even if he is a little dumb nub
Make sure you say happy b-day to him or announce it here in the comments!!

army reinforcements

alright so im trying to do the "Army Reinforcements" quest but every time i try it says "There is a different social network site assigned to this game account, or a different game account assigned to the social network account" anyway i could ummm g...
Please log in or register to create a topic.