Los4 equipment?

After reloging i am short of almost 500 Powerful orbs of courage...anyone can tell me what could be the reasons? No auc5ion, no clan chest, no trade....just suddenly 0...

Protector Star is worthless

Sure as hell didn't double my earned rep on jack..... reported and no replies, thanks DE

The Phantom Jewelry Set

I repaired the full set yesterday at the cost of 2g, then left it unequipped all day long.... I cant go more than 16 hours without playing or it really messes up my dailies etc etc. I will just accept that i wasted 20 reals on a set bcuz of a misclic...

Tunnel under the academy

New player and am stuck at tunnel under the academy the game just freezes when I press the green arrow over the cannon the X pops up in the center of the playing spot. Is this a bug are what. How do move forward?

Names

Hi I am VMom. Just wanted to let people know that SadarianDad etc. is my husband and SadarianSon and VaalorianSon is my son. We all play the game.

Sea Battle

Can ppl except a green belt + a baldric instead of a blue belt. What I mean is can we except a player to have a green belt and a baldric to join Sea batlle?

recruit chest count down is stupid

so when you join the game with a new character you get recruit chest for staying in the game for a certain amount of time im on my final chest the 2 hours 30minutes one and i have a bad connection so everytime i try to stay on i time out and i have t...

wont let me buy no more hexes

y???

Full health with one wild carrot (works for all levels!!)

If you want to test this out, buy 1 Wild Carrot for 33 copper and put it on auto join a fight with hp at like 100 or something and it will restore fully

The "cruel nicknames" game

Pick someone in game and give them a somewhat cruel nickname (but not overly hurtful, just a jab) that emphasizes a certain aspect of their character that lends them to mockery.

I choose Vdubz—his nickname is Dusty...and he knows why

Comment w...

Disappointed

I was looking through the gifts when i saw one called rubber ducky... i was like that is perfect......then i saw it was a picture of a snail

I request it be a picture of a duck

Pi day

Happy pi day everyone!!!!!!

3.14[...]
March 14—3/14.

Wait for the moment when it is March 14, 2015, 9:26 (AM or PM) and 53 seconds...then it's 3/14/15, 9:26:53...3.141592653!!!!!

FluffyFox98 isn't a guard anymore

O_O

time change

are u modifying times of events such as HOP quest reset now that the time change has occurred????

Top Ten Saddest Moments for Warriors

10. Garuug the Grabber escapes.
9. You forget to pick up the ark during clan war.
8. Someone defriends you.
7. No loot from Skrag Caves.
6. Leveling up.
5. Accidentally selling a valuable item.
4. Getting shackled.
3. Losing a clan war.
2. Se...
Please log in or register to create a topic.