switching between belts in a battleground? Good advice for witchers?

Is this possible on a phone? If so, how? Because I know I have seen people use more than five potions. Also any advice for witchers? Thanks in advance.

Skrag Caves

If any level 21-24 would like to do skrag caves, post name and time you will be on to do it.

Sea Battles

A sore point for a long time in sea battles have been lower levels doing it and then being easy kills, getting the message, getting banned, getting bced, etc. Ending up not wanting to do it. A long time ago there were people trying to set up ways to ...

auction house help

How am I to receive the coins out for the sold goods? The faq page was no help and forum browsing only got me so far is frustration. Playing from a galaxy note 3. Yes, andrioding

Ugh

I have a question I think every person is wondering...
Why did you guys take out the hike emote!!!!
That was so much peoples fav emote, but nobody is going to pay 200reals to get it back, no matter how desperete you are, I think lol
Can You just b...

Melvin with gold

The deals were better when they were with reals. Actually more expensive with the gold. I realize that the point of changing it was to include people that don't use reals but would it be possible to have both the gold and the reals options? Just for ...

Power ups menu

Where is the available power ups menu?

Is there a search function in forum. Also

Looking for info on how to get Golden Eagle Armor.

Pay Players

Can anyone explain the concept of paying like $400 to get a full set of Imperial Defender gear when you could just spend a LOT less and get plain old Guardian gear, waste of money to spend once again $400

Services

Any chance of them getting lowered? For example to change character name is 50 but dragon is 10. Could character be 10 as well?

....For some reason I think it might have been 30 awhile ago but I could be mistaken.

Even 30 would be better t...

Lvl 50 Perma Group Recruitment

If your 48-50 and looking for perma group let me know please

daily bonuses

What has happened to the daily bonuses we used to get?

Marcus's guide to killing people in unorthodox ways

This first method is called "Death by Stupidity".

1. Say something really stupid or immature to another person.

2. Other person will facepalm so hard that they will blast their own brains out.

3. FATALITY

This next method is called "H...

DOT

10% preparation
20% fighting
69% being spammed with all the messages that display player rewards
1% you win something

Blue gear for lvl 51+

Ihit : When are you going to give us the update on lvl 51+ Blue gear?
Please log in or register to create a topic.