nephlim

3k glad rep awww come on

Lightning Ball

Anyone else notice that it doesn't seem to be hitting the allies like it says it does or is it just me?

Curious Questions....

1.) How much does it cost to repair a gloomy belt? (Ihit,DrakoBerserk's belt)
2.) Does any non-admin in the game have more than 1,000G?
3.) Has anyone landed a crit equal/more than 5k?
4.) Has anyone hit soldier of 3rd blood at lvl 19-21?
5.) Has...

Relatable moments

You ever have that one friend who's so annoying, but somehow you're still friends with them?

Post other relatable moments like these.

questions about Non-arena PVP

can you turn off pvp in-game, i don't like being attacked by someone that is 32 levels higher then me. that would be great.

Damned People inDoT

Hasanybody else being witnessing huge amounts oof these in fights the DoT on the 16/04/14 (today) had 25 inj 16-21

please cut down on these as they swkward to kill and put on dejection glyphs

Marcus is recruiting miners!!!

I am recruiting miners to be my mining servants! All you have to do is sell me your mining resources cheap to me! I am always buying!

PM me if you'd like to sell me cheap mining resources!

Sorry

sorry for all the trouble i caused, to linda and to themamma and everyone else

Pls accept my apology

TOH Q

i think there sud be a rule making sure that no1 is allowed to leave tournament 1min prior toi start as hapening too much now that there is full q and people droppin out with 3 second to go thus wastin the other 7s people buffs

Happpens loads in ...

Battle Steel Description vs actual quest

From the Library - Events - Day of Battle Steel description - Every third Saturday of each month, from 19:00 Server Time to 07:00 Server Time of the following Tuesday, the Day of Battle Steel is celebrated
In the Game, Battle Steel just started and ...

Nephalim Quest.

I completed the Caster of arrow Collection 3 times. The quest only incremented once. What gives. Looks like a bug to me.

ice trap quest

Can't get any further in this game since I play with kindle and its frozen at ice trap quest. I get runes in order then nothing happens it turns blue and just nothing..

hi there

HI EVERYONE HOWS IT GOING I MEAN THIS ONLY TO THE SADARS

minotars garden

Does anyone know why when I try to go to minota
rs garden the game shuts down and I have to restart, I am playing on kindle fire, thanks

Why do I not have elixirs or orbs available for in store?

It's been awhile since I played and started a new character. I even looked all through the library section. Can't find any reason they shouldn't be there. Did I miss something? Or did the rules change and you can only buy through the auction?
Please log in or register to create a topic.