Sea Battles

A sore point for a long time in sea battles have been lower levels doing it and then being easy kills, getting the message, getting banned, getting bced, etc. Ending up not wanting to do it. A long time ago there were people trying to set up ways to manage this. (Nyx...nyxstr? forget the name) among others. I would like to revive this. Right now I believe the agreement is... blue belt? Or is there more? How would people think on setting times for lower levels? In essence breaking it into brackets that players decide on since there aren't any official brackets. However I don't think sbs should just be for higher levels because they are fun and the only way I know of to get corsair rep and also decent xp/valor/heroism. Thoughts?
Comments
At least full green gear (e.g barbarian gear), with soldier belt green or blue, using buffs e.g balms, food, mount scroll, mount strike, skellies, drag with food buff and temple buffs is what I think it acceptable and no less. (perhaps balm not applying etc if full blue gear although most full blues have brains to buff up)
Hells Cohort,
I have brains too... But I don't use temple buff only food, mount, skellies, dragon, dragonfood and balm (if I forgot something tell me ) But then again, I have blue armor which does makes a hufe difference so not sure for people with green gear. You should atleast have soldier belt though.
Hells Cohort,

Full green gear, blue belt, and orbs is what I use
What I mean is I would like to set up times for lower lvl players so they can do it and not get bced or yelled at for it.

So the teams can be more even than dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=53399f11-c300-0405-8f3e-83561efc312d.

Everyone should be able to go in order to get heroism and corsair rep.
i wouldnt bother, i took a my 32 with full green gear, mount, balms, food, dragon and now being constantly bc'd by elitists and called a cheat even though i wasnt lowest damage. Your only allowed to go to sea if your in thier casher club.
Ironic123,

Better those low levels earn the right gears/rep and advance in game before Sea battle, it's a nice idea but very unlikely to happen as high players would simply join to farm the noobs for heroism e.g 5 level 50+ 9th joining at noob time
ShOcKwAvE,

CHEAT! :D
Ironic123,
Id like that
Hells CohortIronic123,

Better those low levels earn the right gears/rep and advance in game before Sea battle, it's a nice idea but very unlikely to happen as high players would simply join to farm the noobs for heroism e.g 5 level 50+ 9th joining at noob time

While I can see this happening if higher players can come to an agreement (or if they can just add brackets to sea battle) I think it can work out well. Btw the amount of heroism gained vs say a good clan war is a lot smaller. And also clan wars are more fun. :P
So I would like to get some higher players on the forum and their thoughts on the topic. Over time an agreement was reached on what people needed to even do sea battle. Now lets take it one step further.
i think to join you should at least mount, skellies, balm, dragon , and blue or green belt. really don't care if their armor is average or not because cant be picky when people don't Que and SB doesn't run. ( I just started doing SB and it rarely goes through twice a day). need more lower levels to join.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.