Pay Players

Can anyone explain the concept of paying like $400 to get a full set of Imperial Defender gear when you could just spend a LOT less and get plain old Guardian gear, waste of money to spend once again $400
Comments
BallisticShadow,

No need to explain anything it's their choice let them make it always ways to earn same things in game but if people want to spend their hard earn money then they have every right to. I don't pay in yet have some good gear it's just a matter of choice how you get it.
why are you announcing this crap to everyone lol
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Guess who?

I don't mind supporting the game I enjoy. Ihit et al. need to eat, too.
Trongster,
I know but (no offence) you're one of those crazy payers you used be a zerk with ful zerk purple now you a witch like waste on like $1000
The Wolf69,

NYOB
BallisticShadow,

So, I paypal. Quite a bit. Mostly because I do have a RL job, that does pay quite a bit, but between it and the guardian duties I am left with little time to play, and no time to farm. Therefore I put real money to get a modicum of enjoyment. I would get purple stuff befitting my valour rank, it's just my level is a bit tiny.

Satisfied by the pretty girl's answer?
RedRoses,

ur a bitch
Dope Wizard,

LOL, so random.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Yeah...random ">
Irish,
Kinda could be better
Irish,

No....He never asked you why you cashed..or if you had a job...your answer was not on topic at all. He pretty much said why would people spend 400$ buying imperial defender when gaurdian gear is alot cheaper...

~Extra mark space for Stamina marks..
~If you have all the pieces, the stats add up to make a difference..which is the biggest part...better stats is better player.
Homie Farmer,
I know about that bit I just don't see the point in it
Because the purple looks nice and we can afford it
Ironic123,

Actually purple zerk gear is kinda lame...helmet looks like a regular helmet with spikes
Ironic123,
COOL[B/]

Marcus the Wise,
Id like it ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.