Missing Sparks of Silence

I traded with a clan member for 50 sparks of silence, but instead of adding them to my total they were subtracted. I started with 90 sparks & ended with 40 instead of 140. Please help!

Dissapearing item!

Equiped a canvas belt of the gladiator and my brass fiolar item dissapeared...now I have a bunch os skelly I cannot equip and use....

Increase In Lagg especially in the Brewery & Forest area

The lagg has increased exceedingly after the last update...its almost unplayable...

Unable to join raid

I am unable to join a raid with the other leaders of my clan. please fix

can't open my profession page

i had quest to collect substance of revival.... now i need to create boots...when i open professions,and click on blacksmithing it's just blank page....
Please check....Thanks
\

Missing Reals

Bought 25 reals earlier today, played a bit then around 19:29 server time I logged off. Just got back on and it seems like 10 reals missing. Newfie1

DoT issue - 'too low level'

Just want to say the same as others about lvl 9 - 15 Duel of Truth. Couldn't join any battles in the build up; kept saying I was too high lvl, then couldn't join actual DoT. Wasted a balm for the Dot as well.

YOU DEAD:
9-15 dot didn't get a main ...

Cant turn in DoT quest

wouldnt let me complete all the quest for my 25 hero rep and phial even tho i did more than 2000dmg in the lvl 29-35 category dot,those 2 fights in winery really caused problems,any help would be appreciated.

profession item completion pop up

when my created items finish, they are popping up when i collected my gathered resouces from mines. Regardless of what time they were completed 10 min 14 min etc... Also this morning when i was fight garugg it didnt again. this is becoming very ir...

Chat Fail

I don't know whats going on but every now and then everything in my chat box goes blank including both the history and whatever I try to type as well as not seeing any new messages from other players. This usually only happens for main chat but if I'...

Mob glitch.

Every time I try to fight a mob, the game just glitches and wont spawn the mob during the fight. When I try to refresh during the fight, It won't load the game untill I die. plz fix this .

AH Problem

Hi,

I have had a problem with the AH. I placed an item up for auction and a few hours later I logged on to check and it shows in my lots but not in auction. I have cancelled the auction, 21:08 Heaven's Voice: Your lot with item Grohl Decoy (1 ...

Missing Item From AH Purchase

I purchased a Talisman of Raging Barbarian from the AH for 2g this morning. The money was subtracted from my account, but I did not get the item in my inventory. I saw several other people report similar problems on main chat. Please help!

-Lan...

Item Purchase

Nvm you can close this, i refreshed the page and the item's were there.

Recently i purchased an item called a "fianite of midnight skrag skeletar" x2 and it never gave it to me and still took money away but when i purchased it a 2nd time it gave...

Player information page bug

I cannot open properly player page. Some of the information is missing, some is displaying incorrectly. I checked in more browsers, still the same issue. I also have friends reporting the same issue.
Can this get solved? Thank you.
Please log in or register to create a topic.