Updating profile picture

I have been trying to add a photo to my profile for almost 2 weeks now and the upload function is not working. It allows me to search and find the pic I want to use however the upload button is not functioning is anybody else having this issue? If so when can we expect it to be fixed?
Comments
Hello cjusarmy,

I've just checked it on several browsers and picture seems to be uploading fine, as well as there's no issues with changing which one of them is your profile one. What browser are you using? Also make sure as always you have latest version ofr your browser/flash and be sure to clear your browsers cache.
This has been broken for quite a while, I haven't been able to upload anything new for ages. Others have had the problem too. I've tried on 2 different computers and all different browsers.
Could you please describe every step up to point where something doesn't work for you in detail mentioning every click you do? Even on brand new accounts i tried to create uploading on Chrome/Firefox seem'ed to be working fine. What os' are you using - those who are not able to upload pictures?
I am using internet explorer it is completly upgraded and my cache empties automatically. I open my profile click on personal album, then I click choose file File was chosen with no problem. Now its time to click upload and nothing the upload button will not work everything with computer and picture is fine its the upload button of the game.
cjusarmy,

Internet Explorer does not empty cache, it only clears your recent history. Click gear icon on right top side of screen, internet options and press delete button under Browsing History, make sure everything is ticked. If you still can't upload picture please try a different browser.
Yeah I always keep everything checked for deletion, I did however go to my moms and used her computer because she has firefox and unfortunitly I had the same issue. I am honestly clueless lol...maybe it just dont want me to have a pic on here :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.