battle bug

so for some reason, for half of yesterday, and all of today, every time i atttempt to take part in a battle against a mob, the battle page loads up, but not the screen, it just stays black with that annoying little dash circle thing... and it never loads up. i eventually have to restart my whole computer cause it freezes up, and by the time i get back to the game, it clames that i got slaughtered by a moster that wouldnt even load up. i dont have money to pay for repairs to items that got damaged in battles the computer wouldnt load up so i could take part in them. i dont know if its just a bug, or i dont have a good enough version of flashplayer... any suggestions??
Comments
Hello WalterM,

Please clear your browser cache if you are still experiencing issues with loading. If you are using chrome - click tool icon on right-top side of screen, history, pressing clear browsing data afterwards and ticking everything. On firefox - click 'Firefox' button on top-left corner, history and clear recent history ticking everything and pressing clear now. Remember to restart your browser once you've done it.
on firefox, the game wont even load, every time i log in it just gets stuck on the loading screen.
on internet explorer, itll pull me into the game, and i can move around and collect mining proffessions. but it still wont let me battle. its been like this for 3 days and i did all you suggested.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.