Black screen

Title says it all , i'm experiencing a black screen , when i refresh , everything loads , but the town. i can view my character stats , equipment , backpack , i can chat but the main town screen is alllll blackout. I did refresh probably 5-10 times now , and i refreshed probably that many time after clearing my cache cookies etc as well. Still a black screen , look into it , ty :)
Comments
Haven't been able to play last night and i still have a black screen this afternoon. I want to be able to use my +25% increase gold buff i got yesterday off garou or something , the compass mob before it expires :(
same on me i came from sadar outskirt and when i move to winery the place not loading,,,please help us,,,thank you very much
I have same problem I can see evrything my bp /ah/shop but dont see the game screen its all black its been like that for 2 days now ....what should I do ?????
hello ? anyone around to at least let us know if anything is being done to resolve the issue?
Valdian forest doesnt load for me at all....

yes i use chrome, I disabled all the older versions of flash....nothing wrong with my internet either...
I have the same problem. Ive reloaded and everything. cleared my history and cookies and still nothing HELP!
bukiI have same problem I can see evrything my bp /ah/shop but dont see the game screen its all black its been like that for 2 days now ....what should I do ?????
lost 3 days all ready this needs to be fixd
Hello everyone,

If you are still experiencing issues please make sure to clear your browser cache, not only the cookies. If you are using chrome - click tool icon on right-top side of screen, history, pressing clear browsing data afterwards and ticking everything. On firefox - click 'Firefox' button on top-left corner, history and clear recent history ticking everything and pressing clear now. Remember to restart your browser once you've done it. If you still have issues after completion of top step please do not hesitate to let us know, as all zones seems to be loading correctly.
As you removed your message i'm assuming it now loads fine for you now?
yep just checked, all fine now thanks
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.