No chests for the new instances?!

Get 150 insignias and get a key to open a chest.. but alas there is no chest... look over the whole map, no chest. Ask a Guardian in same range if they got chest after getting the key... still no chest. lol, what gives?! I want my chest.

for the new insig. quests

where are all the chests to use the keys after completing the quest and getting the key? it just says in that area you were fighting but none of us can find them? or do you need both keys or something along those lines? cause that would seem a tad ri...

Chat

Sense today 26/9/2012, the chat does not work at all. All I can do is privet message some one. Now this is a big problem. But it is even worse, as I am one of the guardians. So this problem needs to be sorted ASAP

Thanks in advance
Jennifer (Hayl...

Updating profile picture

I have been trying to add a photo to my profile for almost 2 weeks now and the upload function is not working. It allows me to search and find the pic I want to use however the upload button is not functioning is anybody else having this issue? If so...

battle bug

so for some reason, for half of yesterday, and all of today, every time i atttempt to take part in a battle against a mob, the battle page loads up, but not the screen, it just stays black with that annoying little dash circle thing... and it never l...

damage stuff during dot main,here is time

21:20 Heaven's Voice: Durability of your items has been reduced: 436 -1 (5/26), 25562 -1 (2/15), 494 -1 (1/30), 780 -1 (16/66), 17289 -1 (56/63), 647 -1 (21/32)......dot is no damage right,so can u repair my durability,is reason why i only fight i...

Server Connection Error

I keep getting the message in the title, all I'm doing is sitting in Winery doing nothing. I have gotten the message about ten times within 30 minutes. what's going on?

Daily Incidents

In the announcement for these it says; "The amount of experience awarded for slain monsters during an Incident is twice less than usual, but the probability of obtaining a "green" item on the other hand is twice higher."
This does not appear to be t...

Caves 3rd Chief

I have been a group that defeated the chief twice. I survived both times, I received Relics both times and I got item form totem pole both times. What I did not get either time was the key part or credit for the Quest. I have been told that the ga...

paypal

why is this option not working

Problem with level 11 quest.

i started a new quest the other day. it worked great until i got to the quest titled Historian's Help. its a level 11 quest. part of the quest was to sketch a statues symbol. once i did that, this new part of the quest, Historian's Help, says i have ...

Timer's are all messed up

All the timer's in the battleground are stuck on 0 sec...my complaints about the timer is this...I had Garuug this morning and with 2 minutes left the timer disappeared. I've had 3 orange sacks and 1 blue one in the past and I haven't changed my str...

Black screen

Title says it all , i'm experiencing a black screen , when i refresh , everything loads , but the town. i can view my character stats , equipment , backpack , i can chat but the main town screen is alllll blackout. I did refresh probably 5-10 times n...

Force for the necromancers

I left the area before engaging the skeletons. Now I see the indicators where they should be.. but there is nothing to target. Is there a way to fix this?

New Level 40 quest error

When you finally defeat the boss it says the reward is 3 x which ever u pick. I chose meusli with blackberries. It only credits 2 of them not the 3 it says u get.

Lazybee
Please log in or register to create a topic.