Dual of truth bug

During the dual of truth. i was under the impression equipment did not take damage. As it has never happened before. But during the dual on the 28/11/12, my equipment has taken damage. I am not happy with this, and it needs to be sorted. Because as I...

Bought an orange mark from Shop of Adan but cannot fit it into an orange dragon mask

I have an orange mark and an orange dragon mask Mark of Fury IVMask of Elate Chaos Conqueror. The mark won't go into the mask. Please fix.

Dragons with Repressor and Destroyer rank gear when the player does not have rank?

dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Grimzink#dragon
dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=hate%20monger#dragon
dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=lngslng4u#dragon

Something going on here or I miss something?

100 kills

Just completed 100 kills, for some reason there was an error that said ' were sorry we will try and fix soon'. Didnt get 0.2reals. Please credit if possible. If not possible hopefully it will be fixed by next time :)

thanks

Bee

magic reflection

when i fight in aoh 7b dot etc... I will reflect there magic spells and when it hits them nothing happens. It doesnt take damage away, block, dogde etc... So now i have useless marks equiped? Do you know about this already it been doing it for 2 w...

.2 reels i dont get them

100 kills not getting reels when i click send to facebook it was working and i signed in through the facebook link and its not giving me any reels

Gathering quest

I just leveled to 9 and trying to start Gathering quest but the option to pick which one is not showing . The crafting quest works fine. Just the gathering quest is the problem....hope you guys can fix...

New Quest - Error - Secret cave

Upon entering the cave there are 3 groups of level 31 monsters yet when fighting them they are in groups of 3 x level 38. Not a major problem but needs amending.

Lazybee

Cannot get new PvP quests

I was very happy to see new Pvp quests but find i am unable to get them. I talked to Davian and Val Tar and my reply said "i hope you give me another task" but i got no quest. am i doing something wrong or is it a bug? I have done aoh and 7b quests f...

2 matches ending at same time

dragon eternity . com gallery/#iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=8980;uN=Zalex+Jr

an Aoh I joined before a mob fight ended the same time. I got the price for the aoh but not the mob I waited a minute or two in that screen image for result and never came so I refr...

Caves Dragon

08:38 Heaven's Voice: Group received: Magnificent Ring of Persistence (1 pcs), Necklace of Floating Eagle (1 pcs), The awakening relic of fire Heron (1 pcs), Amulet of Barbarian (1 pcs), The awakening relic of the earth Heron (2 pcs)

1) The cav...

pay sms

buy reals with sms and not added

Unable to complete 'Be with us' Quest

Even after going through all this trouble of being a defiler for 24 hours, i got nothing from it. After the final battle where the defilers were suppose to do 15K damage, i could not complete the 'Be with us' quest to collect 125 rep and 25 sparks. H...

Seven Bridges

There is a bug in seven bridges, this is the 3rd time this has happened to me. My comp. isn't laggy or slow. Every time i try to attack, the buttons disappear as if I have but it continues to count down until my turn is over. No damage then ends up i...

Error with the game

I'm currently playing this game on firefox as explorer is too slow for me,
But when im trying to type a message to someone, i cant see what im writing, i mean the bottom bit of my screen seems to be cut off, what can i do?
Please log in or register to create a topic.