authentication error

I'm receiveing an authetication error, it will not let me log in please fix
Comments
My husband, Viscar, is also receiving an authentication error. This issue actually booted him from 7b and he has been unable to return, hopefully it hasn't cost him too dearly in repairs. I had this happen to me a while back and it was 6hrs before I could get back into the game. I have tried to find the posts from last time this happened but they appear to have gone MIA. Is any admin able to tell me why this is happening and when the issue will be rectified?

Thanks, Kyttyn.
I have also just spent the last 2+ hours trying to get in because of the authentication error. Would appreciate it if there was a way to correct this please.
unscarred95authentication error
I'm receiveing an authetication error, it will not let me log in please fix

Unscarred,
Clear your cookies & cache... worked for Viscar. Good Luck
Yes, i was having this problem for like that past hour. I cleared cookies and cache and it logged me in just fine. also cleaned the registry errors so if anyone else has problems like this, do this and it should work

Thank you Kyttyn">
i'm having the same problem 'authentication error' i went to the university and had no problem signing on (on the same laptop). then it shut me out once again. i deleted history/cache/etc. and there was no change... it seems like many people are having this issue a quick fix would be great!
i am having the same problem~~
tried all the clear cache~ cookies~ etc etc~~
even restart computer~~ nothing works~~
the only thing work so far is keep waiting + keep trying and once in a while i can get in~
my guess might be server is full so it won't be able to let new players enter~
but have to wait for actually admin to tell us what it really is~
Hello everyone,

Does any of you still are having auth error upon log-in? If so please reply in this thread. Thank you!
Last time I had this issue I was informed through administration they were performing server maintenance and that was causing the log-in issues. Many of us have played games like this before, and know that most of those games have routine scheduled maintenance. I have asked or at least suggested that they inform players of when and for how long they plan to have the servers down, and at least not during a scheduled event or instance. Not sure if those ideas fell on deaf ears, but hopefully the communication between us and them improves.
Wiccan,

We do apologize for problems you were having last night, it was in no way any kind of routine/scheduled time when we would do updates. The issue was on our side and once again i do apologize for any inconvenience caused. I'm assuming neither of you are having problems anymore. If you are however, please do not hesitate to let us know.
I just got the Authentication Error too from my other computer again. I would apreciate if its fixed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.