durable leggings quest

I already have all the schemes from long ago. If you could please remove this quest since I have no option to would be appreciated.
Comments
Quest was given to everyone as structure of gladiator set quests was changed and some were missing starting of this part. Just complete the quest if you want it out of your quest book ;) We're also aware of typo and it will be fixed with next update as you need to create leggings instead of boots.
.... so those of us who have played this game from a long time have the choice of either paying 10g 95s to make all the items to finish the quest chain. That or spend many many hours farming the drops for no reward since the gear has no point to us... it took me a week of constant play to make the full armor set back in the day and that was without massive drop chance reduction from the lv difference I have now. I request you just remove the quest since I am forced to see it since it is a priority type of quest.
You need to create one leggings and one cuirass from both quests that were added. If you decide you want to buy thos resources instead of farming it takes aprox. 1g to make them not 11.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.