Trouble getting into Port of Sadar

I dont know what happens but i cant get into Port of Sadar, i mean, when i get there it keeps charging, appears a red circle charging and never appears the place. I restarted my computer, cleaned history, changed browser and nothing works. Please hel...

Multiple Bugs

Hello i have had lots of stuff go wrong lately and here is the list:

1. I cannot leave the group that i am in and have been trapped in it now for 2 days as everytime i try to leave it gives me an error saying that you probably know about it and wi...

Cannot get into clan hall

Hi,

I have a bug where i cannot get into Clan Hall. Could you please fix it? This has happened only after the crash.

Thank you

Gladiator 7b quests

This appears quite unfair.

I get approx 650 valor for a normal win in a normal fight.

So, spending 50s (not 30s any longer) - and getting the approximate of 650 valor at my level - seems quite unfair.
I could spend the 50s on the elixirs and f...

No rep for skeletar use

I got 1000 vigilant guard rep a few days ago. I been using skellies since then and looking at collections tonight I am still stuck on 1000 rep only. Why is this? Please fix this glitch I spent a fortune on skellies only to find out i am not getting r...

Trouble getting into clan hall

I've tried refreshing, loggining in/out. nothing works

Reputation description showing in russian

I was checking on my reputations and just noticed that their description is showing in Russian.
I did clean my browser cache, but I am still having them in Russian
I asked few people and the reply was that they also have this.

Can you please fi...

stolen decorations

i didnt get this quest, also at first durgs were droping decorations when i killed them, but now they dont do this either

please fix this, i was really fired up for this events and now nothing but frustration

502 bad gateway

cant get on to play the game... what happened and is this something you guys have to fix or is it my computer?

Battle tracking issue

Hi, relatively new player but enjoying the game. In battle it says i can track people/beasties but i have no option to do that. In the battle screen i get two side windows which have the loading spinny thing in them at all times, i assume this is whe...

Quartz

i just harvested 100 quartz and it doesn't show it in my back pack

paysafe card buy reals button is not there?

paysafe card buy reals button is not there

glitch

every dot ive joined and used a Lesser Scroll of Guardianship right after it i get 1 hit ko'd by a 900+ hit which is impossible for the 16-21 bracket costing me a ton of repairs its bull it says redirects it at the dmg dealer not the one who glyphs o...

bc spheres

im not recieving any rep for bcing people in pvp anymore and when i do it is very rare. most of the players or my lv and higher what gives?

sea battle ship repairer

it seems like every time i am a repair. about 2 or 3 time i repair after it finishes it go into a repair on it s owe and after it is does the one i repaired still needs to be repaired can you look into it. it would be greatly appreciated.
Please log in or register to create a topic.