World-wide Agreement Among Clans of Adan

I propose to start an initiative to end the senseless PvP battles occurring outside of arena/bridges/tourney/duel. I request clans to consider this proposal and provide their opinions in this forum thread. My proposal is as follows:

1. Any action taken by anyone in arena/bridges/tourney/duel will have no consequence outside of arena/bridges/tourney/duel.
2. Battles over mines are NOT to be used to start clan battles.
3. Bonecrushing among clan members is forbidden unless approved.
4. Trade among clans at clan prices is encouraged but not enforced.
5. Wraithed attacks are done at attacker's risk.

My opinion is that this game gives us ample opportunity to wage war against other clans without doing it ourselves. We do not need to start fights that are already there. Also, our mutual enemy is THE GAME. We should band together to fight this common foe, United We Stand!

Opinions are encouraged and welcome!
Comments
3 days wait comments
None of these proposals can be enforced. Let's play the game with the features that are implemented.
Righteousman,
They would have to be enforced within each clan.
Why is enforcement so important to you?
Agreed. Whilst I can't speak for the clan leader and JJ etc will have to discuss, I think it's a great idea :)
P.s, If agreed, then enforcement is easy.... break the rules and you're out of the clan... simple lol
so non clan affiliated players are fair game ?

spose, i realy got no imput here, i'll just abide by the majority for the time being.
Go play in the farm, or in Barbie.
PodethP.s, If agreed, then enforcement is easy.... break the rules and you're out of the clan... simple lol
And when it happens and the clan doesn't believe it's worth it to kick the member, then war breaks loose and it's chaos again. It's not that hard to think 1 step ahead.
let's become hippies and give each other daisy's, are you for real it is a war game, Bo-Bo
Bo-Bo,
">
i disagree on such proposal , just speaking my thought , it will make the game less interesting , the more rules the less interesting it becomes , like we dont have already zilions of rules in the game ?
day first
I enforce similar rules already in dajjan. However an immediate 'kick' from the clan is WAY to harsh for a first offense. I post fines... YES, it is allowed as I have asked about it. Of course I also allow flexibility and fairness as well. for example if 2 'arrange' a contest to see which is better then there would no need of a request for permission. Defending a clan member in ANY situation is encouraged... even mine attacks. Also most of my clan, including me, do not bc often in the first place. It is mainly the legions that attack others.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.