Necromancer Orbs....

I have had a problem with these orbs for several weeks now so I started asking friends if they had the same problem.....they did but not to the same extent as i've had. Nine times out of ten I get absolutely nothing for the final blow. I have spent more than 30g on these things and only have 1 collection item to show for it! How do i fix this?....How long do I have to wait. More importantly how much more gold do I have to spend?!?!?!?!?
Comments
one the drop is based on level I've found... the HIGHER your level to the one you kill the LOWER the chance of getting the collection item. two you get death ess for it if not the collection item. if you are not getting either of them then you are not getting the death blows. three if you are bc for them then your chances of getting one is slightly decreased as in other pvp normally has more people involved... the more opponents you have the better chance of being able to kill one of them.
I know for a fact that I have dealt the killing blow before and did not recieve a collection piece or death essence.
I have had the same problem a few times
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.