settings on chests

your wonderful update today has locked our clan chest, anyone who did have access to them no longer has it.. any chance you can sort it out and put it back to its previous settings!
Comments
AAAAHHHHHH help!!!!!!!! We can longer get stuff to clannies...... not good
well i can oly say what nox has already said and we really need 2 mange the clan chest so plz if possible we wud like 2 have our access settings back and fyi everytime there is and upgrade we have 2 make all the setting rt again is not the way to go brothers things sud be the same and new things added is the way 2 go

thankyou for your consideration
NovinhaAAAAHHHHHH help!!!!!!!! We can longer get stuff to clannies...... not good

About "Withdrawing items'' issue - it is already being fixed. Withdraw reals and gold permissions should be working fine as long as you will place them for clan titles you want to be able to withdraw stuff.
I'm figuring you have to go into your clan settings and give permissions because when I just edited my clan it wasn't automatically ticked, not even for me, (not that I have a chest yet but the permissions options were there just the same) :P
Yes as withdraw reals option was added with update your permissions might be reset , ask your leader or someone with rights to change permissions to give them appropriate titles.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.