Paladins

Im not sure if its just me or should paladins be toned down a little bit because im finding that that are becoming a very dominant class now and there unbalanced Does anyone else notice they are too Overpowered?
Comments
Fire is like their Achilles heel. They can be beaten easily if played accordingly..
There's been a thread like this for every class since the game began. :)
yes and for the record, Im very good at using my pali skills and I still get my rear handed to me more often than Id like.
I'm finding that to be true. Any zerker can wipe out a pally with ease. And since there seem to be more zerkers than any other class, paladins have a severe disadvantage.
That's what I find as well... As a paladin, I get my rear handed to me by berserkers in almost every player to player combat. Fire is absolutely deadly to us...

Game Masters - any way you can provide some sort of quest that "helps" a pali find/receive an item that ups their level of protection?

I also find that Witcher earth does hefty damage as well. All the other classes of magic seem to cause reasonable damage.
Each class has pros and cons need to be able to use not only by force, but head
Funny. I see more witchers than Pals and zerks about - all down to perception and timing I guess.
I find that when chaos magic is used on palis it returns health more often the when used on other classes
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.