witchers

Ok ive been in doing aoh's for a while and have noticed that a lot of people either dont know how to fight with their class or are really unprepared... im going to put what works for me in aoh as a witcher for my lvl 9-15 if anyone has any other forms or ways in which you fight and has worked for you please add :) also for the other classes go ahead and add your own help :)

witcher

equimpent:

all armor and weapons that increase will: try to get your tireless gladiator gear early on, (mixing and matching doesnt really help) strive to get your golden eagle armor pcs and your rapture, intoxication or persistance assesories and keep them up to date to your lvl very important!

belt:

1 endurance elixir highest color you can afford
4 life elixirs also highest color you can afford

secondary belt:

vampirism orbs works wonders highest lvl you can afford and as much as you can carry
nosferatus orbs also highest color and as many as you can afford
(optional) orbs of strength

buffs:
i prefer balms of life but its up to your discretion
rich soup

fighting:

i prefer to fight in attack position some people say to fight in mana position but for me i do more damage when i stick to attack position
ok very simple attack and use your vamp orbs as soon as you start taking damage keep it up until you can use your magic attack

use your magic depending on what class your up against:

bezerker use earth magic 70% of the time you will crit them for 200+ depending on your armor and accesories.. furthermore if your will is higher than thier intuition thier chances of them criting you are about 10% hence you should rarely if ever lose to a zerker (of course if they have more armor pcs and higher acessories dont expect much)

palis use chaos magic 50% of the time you will take away their health and add it to yours and is the one that does most damage to them... remember that as witcher we are weak against palis so dont feel bad if you lose to them let the zerkers in your team take care of them.. one of the ways ive seen some witchers increase their chances against palis is to get assesories that increase your intuition but take into consideration that it will lower your will and your chances of beating a zerker its up to your discretion.

witchers you'll be pretty balanced off so its up to who has better armor accessories and more luck.

hope it helps and if you have any more suggestions feel free to add them or any corrections are welcomed and if your a different class id be great if you can add your help.
Comments
So, to summarise, your advice is to keep your armour and accesories up to date. Wow, it's almost like you've changed my life. Really, do you think nobody could have figured that out for themselves?

You can go ahead and facepalm yourself.
sadly there was more like how to fight and what magic to use against other classes but for some reason not all of it wants to come out already talked to guard about it but havent had an answer
yay got it working aparently putting an arrow sign cuts off the rest of the text
sry to say mat, u stik wit those tactics u wont get vry far, all builds hav ther +'s & -'s, if u dnt learn how to switch tactics during fights depending wht build & sumtimes which plyr ur fighting u wont live long
KRUGsry to say mat, u stik wit those tactics u wont get vry far, all builds hav ther +'s & -'s, if u dnt learn how to switch tactics during fights depending wht build & sumtimes which plyr ur fighting u wont live long

Seconded. It totally depends on who you're fighting.
thankyou for letting me know and i appreciate your input so do you have any suggestions on strategys or pots or what to do in certain situations that would really help a lot :)
Hello Mat,

I would not reveal out my exact strategy and gameplay to anyone as that would expose me to my opponent. As the game categorise PvP fight based on lvl range, the strongest player is based on the player who is able to figure out how to gather enough gold to get the best equip, pots and rep to overpower your opponents. Despite the comment from some of the players, I think your strategy for PvP is pretty good for your lvl. I device my fighting strategy by looking at the stats of each item in details, experiment around with different combo and observing the battle stats. The numbers are what you want to understand when they appear in the crystal ball

Here is something not abstract, vampirism is not the best stuff to use in PvP.
HeY Keeping armour up to date obviously but I watched a few good witchers when im in arena And ive found that if your going to use vampire orbs use glyphs aswell as witchers have high probability of reducing damage so use a flawless endurance and maybe 1 life pot but the rest use glyphs
Podeth,
i wish my kiss wud kill u but daamn i never fought u so wth let hope i can do that in d arena lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.