Professions change

Today when i went to Change from the hunting profession to the fishing profession, i got my nets out and went to move to my first location like i always do, PAYING for it cause i was a 1 over max weight and i have just enough tavern room to move stuff out to move this way to my first location, and low and behold i find out i need a teleportations stone. Which costs 10 realz. If anything raise the cost some. I dont do the warping around the map every day i switch from hunting to fishing every few days.

This change has really changed the game play for me, as a person who does the professions, I just had to sell a bunch of my items i really didn't want to sell just to be able to remove items from my tavern to be able to move around the map. I wasnt the kind of person who abused the Warping around the map buy paying, BUT i would move to a location where i could get myself under the weight limit and then go back and get the net or trap for the next location and move BY NOT warping(paying) to move cause i had EXTRA space in my tavern. I get told sell your nets or sell your traps. and buy them again when you get to the location. NOT gonna happen. I paid the silver for them why would i sell them and be out all that silver.

yeah anyways am just ranting cause just not happy with the change. and that just really messed up all options to be able to do other professions besides hunting and fishing for me. with out selling a bunch of the stuff i had stored in my tavern to be able to make a meager living off my professions.

Dont know if any one else is unhappy with this change but it really put a dampner on the game for me.

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.