A desperate call by a desperate man

no peeps in d arena at lvl 29 - 35 happens 2 me at every lvl grp. my b then admin sud add a few coin for fgting in d arenas and bridges like quests n give a lil more for waiting in que if no opponents r found i guess tghat will bring more peeps 2 the colosseum n rt banks

P.S i m serious plz try n consider this

Thankyou
Comments
not everyone can afford to keep doing arena's mate, like me
You should probably spend less time in the arena queue and more time learning how to type properly... maybe then I'd have a clue what you were on about o.O

But really, money for fighting in arena would be an awesome idea seeing as how it costs a fortune to fight in it, but I doubt the devs would go for that... that hardly encourages us to buy reals now does it ;)
+1. always want to see arena and bridge and TOH full of que. with mixed strenght of player.
Sorry that you are not getting opponents to fight in, but having fought with you in the ToH, I have no interest in fighting you anywhere else. If I see you online I am not gonna go commit suicide so you can gain even more Valor. Until such time as the admins decide to split up the PvP by valor rankings this issue will continue.
The disparity between the haves and have-nots is enormous in this game. Sorry guy, no cheese. Victim of your own success.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.