we seem to focus on only the bad lets look at the good for once in the quest of invasion of shaab

I feel the story was done beautifully great graphics the game play was well thought out for the most part I would say this was by far the best quest to date that has come out Outstanding job everyone in admin">">">
Comments
Actually the start of the quest-arc i loved: it was by far my most enjoyable 18 hrs straight gaming for well over a year, despite the clashes - in fact, for me the clashes added to the urgency of each individual fight greatly enhancing the sense of the quest itself. I was buzzing from it, although exhausted, i really didn't want to stop playing at all. Some tweaks need to be done to make the following impossible quests more possible, after a large build-up it was vastly disappointing to be faced with that, but had this been a more populated game they would have been more players and therefore everything becomes more possible. That aside, yes the various teams worked hard on this and it showed- it was a good effort. Thank you. (just please tweak it for a less-populated server ) ">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.