Comments
this is bad timing admins,shame on you
Because Shaab is a continous event and will be occuring only once every 3 months. People who still want to do Duel are free to do so however.
I understand its a contiuous event but you might want to have it scheduled on a day not coinciding with dot it made the lag outragous and even booted me from the server
I agree the timing was no ideal. People would like to do both. I honestly cannot do Saturday dot, because it is during my night and it just messes my sleep completely. But I would like to do both DoT and this event, but this way it makes me pick. I think it could be easily put on a day when there would be no collision, as DoT is only twice a week.
OMG get over it people... It's only a 3 day event sounds like... its only 3 DOTs... Continue the great work Admins and continue bringing us new adventures.
@Ihit
1) Am I to assume that the next time the event would be held - IT WOULD NOT BE 20:00 server time?

2) The people who were able to do all the 4 quests had their fun and rep - what about the people who couldnt make it?
They are at disadvantage and they will continue to?

Why were 2 of the 4 events held at a different time which isnt 20:00?
Why are players of specific region being always preffered per server timings?

Until recently, the duels costed me quite a lot! The people who made the most of them are already on the top which makes us to be at the bottom always even though we get our chance on weekends - which we let go instead of doing better activities -> despite receiving negligible support.

And now with 4 days of advantage to other region players, I am again made to be at a disadvantage with many others.

Cant admins even analyze how to solve the timing issues? OR cant they split servers into 2 time zone ones?
I am terribly disappointed at all the 4 events before held at 20:00! Not one or two but ALL 4

i totally agree with MNS. at 20:00 server time, its like 6 in the morning where i live and i have school. its really unfair to those who have an issue like this. the admins should atleast split half the event in one time zone and the the other in the other time zone. or altogether get 2 seperate servers for the time zones. and this event is actually fun. i want to atleast enjoy the majority of it. but all i get is less than half due to the timing.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.