Being Happy Playing DE :)

I just felt the need to post in here that I have the best husband in the game x

Heroism ranks, as seen by players

Vandal: Welcome to the club.
Barbarian: Now you're getting the hang of it.
Mercenary: Oh, nice job.
Reiter: Gratz!
Messire: Damn, you're good!
Repressor: You're amazing!
Destroyer: Wow!
Oppressor—Conqueror: God-mode
Vanquisher (4 stars): HOW...

Question

If someone with 1k defender rep below lv 19 hits lv 19 and just does plain pvp on martial valor day (no other exp gain) and always wins DOT on martial valor, will they get 3rd soldier by lv 22?

prospector problem

I've been prospecting quartz and coal and nine times out of their only gives me one or the other whats up with that is it a glitch.... I've been downloading the updates .....any help on the issue ....(nine times out of ten)

Defiler

Whilst I can see the pros of being a defiler, the whole idea of not being able to generate gold from Mob drops, use any of your professions or do any quests is totally unfair to those cursed as Defilers. I have done nothing but use my gold which I ca...

My opinion

So you guys completly ignore our suggestions, ok.
You guys don't seem to care.
You guys seem to just want money and make useless updates and don't care what your customers think.
But for once, listen.
Shaab event is an awesome event.
But to have...

Eye of Abyss

Info clearly says 'the warrior' with top damage gets the eye....so how come a group got the eye in boss fight?

TheOnlyOne should get the Eye....technically ihit should but nvm that. It's bad enough changing shaab so we all get broken gear but now ...

clan wars make imunity

u shud gift use with an imunity we can buy and lasts cuz far as I see a new valor clan stands no chance of ever been made and doing it well unless u change this I can just bairly do it a new player has no chance they will be taken out befor they eve...

My losses

You guys had stated you would accommodate me for my many loses due to the system failures (hours of prosperity and eye of order) and various other monies lost from powerups, etc. I have heard nothing.

So, you are saying use at your own risk? Is th...

Teams

Hey i was wondering if there was anyway that friends can join up and you can go around together? Im new to this :)

Soul catcher. For the,liberated spirit quest

I have a quest from back at level 10 I just can't clear. I need a soul catcher to liberate a spirit in the caves. How do I get this soul catcher so I can clear out this quest?

Shaab - Deflier

Does the "Chill of Blight" turn you into a delfier? And can you run HoP as a deflier???

cant finish the vagilant guard collection

I have tryet to finish the first collection, i got 4 of the items, and then only need the last one. I have made approx 40 kils in 7b, aoh, and toh, only to get the last item, but i only get ess of death.

I think i killed approx 30-40 to get the f...

Scheme for Fragile Flask for Dragon Ambrosia

Can someone please tell me where I can find the scheme? I must be missing something, because I can't find it.
Thank you in advance :)

~Raven

Avoid Scam artists , cashiers scams, money lenders, price gauging, and money launders.

Surprisingly this game actually allows for a lot of these things. And I believe the rules need to be updated accordingly

Normal scam artist - people who tell you they need something like "Sparks" and try to get you to sell them cheap when they jus...
Please log in or register to create a topic.