Comments
It presents a challenge to those who rely on their magic. It teaches us to use our different stances instead of alternating between attacking and magics. It also gives good hero rep. Although most people dont like this event, I love it!!!
How many quintars do you need to close a portal? And or how do you close a portal?
Its simple the game owners will make pots of money as you spend, spend, spend trying to lift it. It is such a blatant stunt it almost puts me off the game and I can tell you makes me think twice about putting real money into it. I am halfway through my third quest and down to my last gold coin I can't hunt unless on a mount or potioned up to my eye-balls so that means I make no or very little money from that activity. I got Hero and Vigilante recognition 2nite that sort of makes up for the hassle but from tomorrow I will try a hop against the elementals and if that leaves me with less money than I started out with I will be leaving the game alone for a week and suggest that other players in a similar position do the same. Last time towards the end of the week I was fighting desparate players with very little armour which left a sour taste in my mouth.
im out of gold now... did lvl up to soldier of 3rd blood... got healer lvl... charged my zikkar halfway... and finished 3 gladiator collections... not to bad for a day... now gonna have to wait till events over to try and get some gold back... guess instead of playing the game, im gonna be watching some movies or something...
rhatmesIts simple the game owners will make pots of money as you spend, spend, spend trying to lift it. It is such a blatant stunt it almost puts me off the game and I can tell you makes me think twice about putting real money into it. I am halfway through my third quest and down to my last gold coin I can't hunt unless on a mount or potioned up to my eye-balls so that means I make no or very little money from that activity. I got Hero and Vigilante recognition 2nite that sort of makes up for the hassle but from tomorrow I will try a hop against the elementals and if that leaves me with less money than I started out with I will be leaving the game alone for a week and suggest that other players in a similar position do the same. Last time towards the end of the week I was fighting desparate players with very little armour which left a sour taste in my mouth.

I definitely agree with you rhatmes, although I have only been playing this game a couple of weeks, this really stinks. I have poured 60 real US dollars into this game and it's almost gone because of this stupid quest. I have never seen such a money pit on any game that I have played on line. I'm about to give up this quest but what do I loose if I don't finish it??? I've closed 4 portals.
"Grual15

I definitely agree with you rhatmes, although I have only been playing this game a couple of weeks, this really stinks. I have poured 60 real US dollars into this game and it's almost gone because of this stupid quest. I have never seen such a money pit on any game that I have played on line. I'm about to give up this quest but what do I loose if I don't finish it??? I've closed 4 portals."

Apart from ur mana begin crippled to the end of the event u will be hexed for a day where ur characteristics are reduced according to how far u have progressed so nothing permanent.
NovinhaIt presents a challenge to those who rely on their magic. It teaches us to use our different stances instead of alternating between attacking and magics. It also gives good hero rep. Although most people dont like this event, I love it!!!

Yes, this is true, it is challenge, BUT it costs fortune in repairs, pots, buffs and if you have bad luck with teams you keep getting 2 to 10 per fight, so it takes about what? Whole day often to do it! And what? often 50g or more if you count everything. Most people DONT have so much money. And the chances of getting some money up during it... well, depends on your professions, hunters cannot. And you cannot rely on hope someone will buy the caskets from you from the finished quests.
I am sorry, but this quest is crap. Most people hate it.
Tbh I am not doing it this time. I cannot still get valor, as I did not level. So I will save my money.
Novinha,
i agree with you. but there are so many whiners that we always have to go through this for each of the events that pose a challenge
lol I only complain because it is forced, and you get debuffed in everything you do, as well as summoning mobs into all your fights until you finish it... that is why I dislike it. I don't rely on magic for my fights, I just get tired of several hours of forced pvp everytime this event shows up.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.