Selected wrong Dragon

In selecting my dragon I ment to select an Earth dragon but selected an Order dragon. Can this be changed? Thank you for your help.

Rage Of Elements: How to do normal quests without xtra mobs

To do this all you need to do is go into a fight and don't use your endurance pot (I think im not certain but it works for me)

Take a hike emote??

What happened??????? It's been gone for a lil and thats so many peoples favorite emote, mine too!!! Where is it?? Is it coming back??? Huh, huh???? We need the hike emote!!! Everyone! Pick up ur pitchforks and torches!

Hmmm Gaurdains

When a gaurdain is doing arenas does that mean they are not on duty? And if so and they subjected to all aspects of the game without a normal player getting in to trouble?

No Meat for lv 51 hunters +

Did you guys forget that by the mops ?? Or is that so planed. That was the wohle reason I picked this profession is for meat for my dragon.

to much money

I accedently hit wrong button i only wanted to take loan for $5.00 dollars not the $191.50 . could u please out the $191.50 back in bank for me please please please thank u sappaire dragon

quest, to slay the cave vervelaks

This quest needs looking at by.combat in location said I was in fight, yet I was not, serious gear damage, be warned all

Marcus's guide to world domination

Start with something small. Open up a coffee store or maybe a roadside stand. Make your product so good people will depend on it.
Then, raise the prices. Open up branches. Make sure you have a monopoly on the product.
Then, buy up other companies ...

Rage of Elements

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm just now recovering from the expense of Shaab. Not to mention this seriously interfering with day of heroism... was this an oversight? I seem to recall this being scheduled prior to Shaab being pushed back and not ...

Anyone knows

Hoi does anyone knows what a phonotarus is i must use it in a fight ???

No Melvin in January

Christmas Sale ended prematurely with NYE downtime but Melvin was already gone, wasn't he? He was here for 3 days at the same time as Xmas sale. Thought it was last Sunday of the month.

Overpriced Auctions

They sell in the shop for 16 copper. Clearly, it says that in the auction in addition to giving you the option to buy them right there. STOP putting your auction listings for 29 copper.

Anyone wanna join?

Hey does anyone wanna join my raid or group?

Rage of Elements

Yeah, can someone explain to me the point of this?

Cave with Statue

Where do I find the Cave to complete the quest?
Please log in or register to create a topic.