Defiler

Whilst I can see the pros of being a defiler, the whole idea of not being able to generate gold from Mob drops, use any of your professions or do any quests is totally unfair to those cursed as Defilers. I have done nothing but use my gold which I cannot replace to try and finish the defiler quest. I will simply not be able to do PvP once my gold is gone so will just not bother to go into the arena. So in effect the other players will have one less defiler to aid in finishing their quest. However thought up the Defiler restrictions is far from a genius. One more lets try and force players to pay to play">
Comments
Defiler phase is only bit longer than a whole day. Plus you get an indication (Chills of Blight) debuff that you will be turned into Defiler so you can get ready for it early enough.
Ihit,

THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players have been complaining about this for LONG ENOUGH. You better change things.
Ihit,

Firstly I've been a full defiler for almost 2 full days, for the last 24hrs of which I have had no gold to do anything. I have 3 hero points left to gain in order to gain the next rank, which because of this curse I am unable to complete via insignia quests because I get no reward from doing any and all quests!
I have noted however that I still get exp from anything I can still do ummmm, being a defiler levels you up while robbing you of the ability to make gold in order to play.
Finally I would like to say this, you seem to be saying once you get an indication you've been cursed (Chills of Blight) and will become a defiler, all players should no longer bother to use any gold they have for the normal and constant requirements to spend gold for normal game play.
You seem to be saying that instead all soon to be defilers should for 2 days simply farm MoBs gaining ever more exp and save all their gold simply to be able to do PvPs to help the majority of none defiler players finish their Shaab quest.
I farmed MoB's and gained 130K exp simply to save gold for when I changed and still ran out long ago and surprise, surprise I'm still cursed and cannot play because I've used all my gold!
I'm sorry but your suggestion doesn't change the fact being a Defiler forces players to pay to play or simply not log on, it also ruins all other aspects of your game for 2 days! Being a defiler is forced upon you without your consent and you receive NO compensation for it.

It's things like this that will drive players off the game and I dare say those players will then give honest and factual reviews of the game. which I dare say will not be positive at all.

What the heck is this BS? End of Blight curse for being a defiler which I didn't even ask for! 2G 50s to remove it! Total BS!!!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.