clan wars make imunity

u shud gift use with an imunity we can buy and lasts cuz far as I see a new valor clan stands no chance of ever been made and doing it well unless u change this I can just bairly do it a new player has no chance they will be taken out befor they even get a chance and this is a sad thing as it stands u lose 50g a week to other clans been bullys make of it what u will this is truth there are clans built for war so let them get on with it while we train the rest to be as good then happy to war with u when its even
Comments
Although trying to piece together these sentence fragments has left me with a splitting headache, I think I agree with the sentiment. Or maybe make it so clans can only declare on clans of the same or higher level.
SkippyPB,

"make it so clans can only declare on clans of the same or higher level."

yh that's a good idea
ye what I was going for clans that want wars shud have them others shud be left to make there armys
try being a lvl 1 clan with over 10 wars lost and each war halts the quests to be a lvl 2 clan
SkippyPB,
pretty sure someone said that a good 6 months or so ago but hey...when did admins ever ask us for our opinions apart from the cap raising bs?
Wyrda,
don't think you should lvl up your clan just yet....atm your losing 15g a week but if you make your clan L2 then you'll be losing 50g per week
I say that contacts are important. If somebody declares war and gets bced like crazy afterwards they aren't likely to do it again. But not all people have contacts so I agree with you guys.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.