My opinion

So you guys completly ignore our suggestions, ok.
You guys don't seem to care.
You guys seem to just want money and make useless updates and don't care what your customers think.
But for once, listen.
Shaab event is an awesome event.
But to have tomes of blight, where is hard to beat without a group, then have the deflier phase activate during it, now it's almost impossible to get my last ominach chronicle to have 6 to get the summon thingie, and 1k adan rep after I beat the 3rd boss, but now I can't because I can't group up to get it because of the retarded ideas you guys seem to make, if you guys are making little changes, change this BS, have the deflier phase after tomes of blight...all that gold and time wasted to get those writings, and not to mention some repairs, all to waste, because I have 5 writings, and I need 6, and I can't get the last one because of this stupid BS. Or atleast change it so u can do stuff as a deflier instead of sitting there like a rock, just like u admins, sit there like a rock, when a customer has a complaint/suggestion. This got me pissed off now that all tht gold and time went to waste and now can't get my last writing. This is a BS part of the shaab event.

Another BS part of the event, is the boss fight, i'm pretty sure alot of people agree on this one, you guys have to even out the teams with damned dekadors or something, the teams are usually uneven, or overpowered

These are the irritating parts of shaab event, listen for once admins.
Comments
I agree with the points posted in this thread. The timing of turning the blight-afflicted warriors into pinkies could not be worse during this event. If you were to give ANY of the tome quests meaning, turn the afflicted into pinkies AFTER the duration of the tomes quests? That way they have a chance to finish it too...
Ihit:

-snore...snore-

Ah...what? Um yeah, we're planning a mass update..soon...vodkaaaaa, moar pls ">">

*buuuurp* -snore-
Ruler of Fates,

">">
Not to mention, you can't to Toh, quests including hop, incident, and groups^^ and more, tht I dont know off the top of my head, atleast let the defliers do something, or delete the BS for good.
its a free online game you have a choice to put money or not to put money in the game, if you don't like it stop playing the game and quit complaining.
Joseph453,

">">
Joseph453,

It's not free if they give u an option to put money on and have an advantage.
yup and its your option not to pay.
Joseph453,

So it's not free lol, but thats not my point, i'm just saying, wtf is this BS?

But it's funny how were argueing back and forth through fourms ">">
lmao is kind of funny
but i am trying to say you don't haft to pay to make an account you play for free, you have an option to pay for armor and other things.
the problem is, the people who deal with updates with the nova server we are always the last ones to get updates
Joseph453,

Terra server has lv 70, a heroism rank called vanquisher (4 stars), and 6 people with 81k bc rep...
this means war
Shaab event calendar has always been the same, on next day at 12:00 Server Time after "Tomes of Blight" the defiler phase starts, if you were in boss fight in last minutes before next phase starts and had chill of blights on you, you can blame noone but yourself. As far as updates go, you should be glad that you'll get (soon already now) more polished features instead of constant "small" changes you seem to hate on different things.
Ihit,

I barley hate on anything, but this seemed to irritate me, make the deflier phase activate right when the tomes of blight ends.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.