Elite protector quest

After reaching lvl 38 theres no elite protector quest, there is an exclamation mark by the notice board, but as soon as we click on choosen quest it goes back to main menu, Unscarred has same issue
And coming back to New plans of the Greenskins ques...

im killing same level

10:49 Heaven's Voice: You received 366. Your reward was reduced since your enemy was a lower level than you.

its abug maybe or error:(

dropping out and winning but no exp gain.

I've noticed a few times that when I drop out during a battle, referring to aoh or bridges, for one reason or another and no matter if my team wins or looses or how much damage I do I do not get any exp of any kind. Unless I get back into the battle ...

Whip of Chaos II

I have cast this spell multiple times in various fights. Occasionally, I will get a nice hit from it and not get a full health return. An example it will do 265 damage and I will get 178 health back. Most of the time it will do 115 damage and give ...

Double Protector Quest

I have been completing my protector quests (the ones with a long cooldown) and after the timer ran out on the cooldown the quest reappeared - however it had no target nor buttons to close/cancel it. Going to the guy in question (Nordain Kungar) got m...

not getting credit for "Rod of Velet" quest

i keep killing people either in tournaments or with bonecrusher spheres while using the rod and i am not getting it credited to my characters quest log. i have killed about 8 people with this rod and i only have 1/5 on my quest log. is it a game prob...

Experienced Protector Quest Target and Actual Target Do not Match

I am currently working on an experienced protector quest. Allur Rag-Veta wants me to slay 13 Cutting Shershers [15] in the Watermill area. But the target symbol is above Emerald Strekades [16]. When I kill these, I get credit for the quest kill count...

New plans of the Greenskins quest

Every time i try to talk to adriana korf in square of storm the only option is to leave, nothing happens, tried to restart n stuff to no avail, quest still remains open, thx

Bad Lag

I have cleared my cashe, cookies etc.... phoned my internet provider and done everything I can think of but everytime I go to arena the game freezes and I come back and I've lost. I can not hunt properly either due to really bad lag. Please help reso...

Logging..

I stare at black page as often as I see it go true.
Now it just froze in middle of fight and then looking at the logging... and nothing happens. Sometimes I do get in whit out any problem and play hours. What's whit this???

"Auctioned Goods Not Recieved"

I bought 12 sparks of Inception from Soul-Crusher for 1gold 36silver 4bronze i lost that money and in my items did not acquire them

rewards not being given after winning battles

many times i win battles it shows me winning x amount of copper or silver and it does not show the increase in my totals i have tried refreshing the game and the winnings are still not showing up. its not a matter of it happens so fast i miss it beca...

text error

the roadside undead quest has erors

quest

i cant read all of the text in the quest text can i scroll down or something if i can can u please tell me how

Auction House

I seem to have encountered a problem with the auction house, I purchased items for 50 silver, didnt recieve the items and did not get a refund of my money. Not sure what has happened can you please fix this just in case it reoccurs.

thanks Eli...
Please log in or register to create a topic.