Darkguard Assassin

For some reason, my reward is reduce when i fight it!
I am lvl 23 and so is it!
Yet, I have been getting reduced reward :(

Alien Helm

The stat Vitality - is written as "Max Health"

Profession: Hunter

I set my first traps in Outskirts of Vaalor and Outskirts of Sadar. When I waited the hour for them to catch prey, i try to kill the prey and collect. But all I've gotten is a message that is gibberish, and I can't kill nor collect the prey

Reduced to Ashes

I have all three burning and it doesn't give me credit for them. Can you tell me why?

lost 4k lesser strength orbs

was just wondering can you find out whats happened to my stock nearly 4k strength orbs? cheers Klesk

Battleground Error

I was in the Arena of Honor twice with only me and one other person and nobody else joined and when it started the countdown for the next battle i hadn't gotten any experience or valor and then when it was me and two other people in the Seven Bridges...

Prize winning pet and risen ancestors

Both seem complete bit I cannot clear the quests but seem to have the reward

NON DELIVERY OF REALS

I purchased 4 reals at 23:39 on 26 Jan and as of 00:43 on 28 Jan i still have not received them

Reals

Hello, i paid for 2 reals with my mobile but i never got any reals, can som1 pls tell me why?

Untouchable Guard

Bron says to bring a Creeping grohl and edgy warg!

For some reason, the quest objects show me to :

1) Slay thickest warg[12] at (right bank of shadan) - i see here only the edgy warg lvl 21! (then i do receive an item called thickest warg)
2) ...

Right bank of Shadan

Lvl 25 monster named
Dangerous Tarkan

- should be Dangerous Cadaver?

Help

I am having login issues on my laptop when i created profile i used fb to do it on my pc it is fine loging on using the fb button however on the laptop as far as i can get is getting up the fb auth box. Any suggestions please??

Professions

Having a lil problem with cooking job, I cant seem to completethe item fried fish i have all components, but when i try to create it says "oops fixing problem now" so now im overpacked and cant move

professions problem after Maintenance

I was mining before the Maintenance. When I log on now, I received msgs that told me to collect the coal and quartz,but I found that I can't click the mining spots as usual, it just say I have already reach the max number of gathering spots.

I kno...

Missed quests

Did not get 3 of the 6 dragon quests.How can I get them ??
Please log in or register to create a topic.