dropping out and winning but no exp gain.

I've noticed a few times that when I drop out during a battle, referring to aoh or bridges, for one reason or another and no matter if my team wins or looses or how much damage I do I do not get any exp of any kind. Unless I get back into the battle when it is still going on, which rarely happens bty. It takes a few minutes for me because I can't just refresh the page. I have to close the browser and reopen it. Then at least 2-3 minutes to log back in and load everything. I have a suggestion to this and that is turn the account over to replicant status without added health and does not use orbs or belt items during the rest of the battle. And have us get our exp added and notified from those types of situations.

If you are confused in any way here is the simple version. I drop and don't get battle exp. Please fix this.">
Comments
zalex101001,
I would suggest to switch to Google Chrome as it's the most optimal browser for the game at the moment and to use F5 for refreshing the browser instead of closing and reopening it again. If the battle comes to an end and you weren't participating most of the time to do enough damage you are not going to get any rewards.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.