Pond of Tribulation mine

The Pond of Tribulation mine is bugged. I spent 15 silver to send in 3 miners and there is no progress indicator when i open the mine like there is in the other areas. Am going to leave them in for 2-3 hours to see if i get the coal or not.

Farming Nodes

Some of the crops on farming nodes are not appearing when you enter certain zones. This is causing some people to think they have lost the crop, They tend to reappear after a refresh or two. I have noticed this issue in the following zones;
Outskirt...

Farming error in Eldiren's Farmstead

As the title mostly states, stuff planted in that area disappears if I log out. Upon logging back in, the 'Heaven's Voice' informs me its ready to harvest despite not existing any more. Its burned me at least a couple times.

Fried fish error.

Fried fish says it requires minnow fillets, but it actually takes Skild Fillets and won't let you create unless you have both (skild to use, and minnow so it thinks you have what you need and gives you the "create" option). This has become a problem ...

bought items not received

I was playing tonight and bought some items but did not receive my blue level 8 endurance elixirs.

01:40 Heaven's Voice: You bought: Powerful Elixir of Endurance (1 pcs), Simple Glyph of Life (2 pcs), Powerful Elixir of Life (2 pcs). Spent: 436...

Chrome won't load the game.

I have played on chrome before, on the same account, but when I try to now, it lets em log in, then goes to a black screen that says "loading..." and stays like that as long as I leave it up. I've loaded it up on other browsers, and it works fine, bu...

Translation

dragoneternity. com/library/fisherman/

And all of the details pages for the professions are still in Russian.

I can't repair my pauldrons of the relentless gladiator

I clicked repair on my pauldrons of the relentless gladiator, the screen popped up like it should and i clicked repair. the screen closed but my pauldrons remain broken. What should i do?

Fishing Profession and a misleading quest error

I am not sure if you guys are aware of this, but the very first fishing net that we are allowed to use catches 'gray' and 'white' fish. All of the fishermen are catching these 'gray' fish called Tsirvala, but when you try to cook or make anything wit...

frozen in fight screen

according to heavens voice at 19:18 I died but am still stuck in fight screen. Prior to heaven's voice at 19:15 I tried logging out then back in but was still stuck on the blank fight screen. Now my char is dead and I am still stuck there. I conta...

missing armor

last night when i logged out i had my full equip. then today my leggings were gone helm was gone and two charms and my cuirass needed repair. so ineed to know what happened? cause this is a major set back.

11:57 Heaven's Voice: Now you are able to create: Boots of the Valorous Gladiator.

quest said get 3 substances of revival which i did went to create boots found out need 20 not 3

frost proof fur glitch

completed frost proof fur quest and the claim reward wont highlight for me to collect.

Two possible bugs?

I'm new to the game, so it's possible that I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having a couple of problems.

With the Spy's Effects quest, I completed the first part (bring the message to Vorg Khala) OK, but when I go to the Square of Storms to take...

Not loading

Hi,
I suffered a browser crash and upon reloading the game did not appear - just the surround. I've tried switching browser but none of Chrome, IE 9 nor FF are working for me now (Was fine earlier today). I've taken a screenshot but am not sure wher...
Please log in or register to create a topic.