Fishing Profession and a misleading quest error

I am not sure if you guys are aware of this, but the very first fishing net that we are allowed to use catches 'gray' and 'white' fish. All of the fishermen are catching these 'gray' fish called Tsirvala, but when you try to cook or make anything with them, there are no receipes/schemes that allow us to do so. So basically, we are all sitting with an inventory space in our backpacks of these fish that can't be used, unlike the Skild and Minnows which can at least me made into some sort of item. I do have a screenshot but I am unsure how to upload it.

Also, there is an error when you are searching for the Pelts of the Shrieking Grohl [8] found on the outskirts of Vaalor city. When you obtain the seal from Gabrilas, he tells you to find the Grohl's. Simple enough. But the name of the actual mob is Screeching Grohl. This could confuse alot of players and have them looking around for something that doesn't exist. The Screeching Grohl's are located in the same place, the outskirts of Vaalor city, and are also level 8, but I just wanted to make you aware to get the text in the quest updated. I do have a screenshot of this as well if you need it.
Comments
Tokor,
could you please send us both screenshots and explanations to them (as above) to > support@dragoneternity.com so we can have a look and fix it?

Many thanks.
That type of fish is in the 1K+ Bracket for Mastery in Fishing. Stated it says there is a chance for rare fish. You are catching fish that are at the 1K master points. Those are the rare fish.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.