Collecting Stone Hoofs From "Hard-skinned Buruls" for armor crafting

I couldn't find any Hard-skinned Buruls for crafting my amulet, so I tried killing level 10 "Thick-skinned Buruls". I looted the correct hooves, so I assume the description has a typo.

Dragon Masks

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug but it has me confused for sure.
The 3 level 32 beserker dragon masks seem to have problems.
The elemental air crusher mask and elemental chaos crusher mask say they require legionnaire of the second blood whe...

logging in from news posts

I log in threw my facebook account and I am unable to log in from the news posts dispite doing the same thing I do to log in from the main page

Prepaid VisaMastercard

I've recently got some prepaid credit cards as gifts and I wanted to buy some reals but for some reason the game will not accept the credit cards. I have checked to make sure that the cards do in fact have money on them so I'm wondering if there is a...

I purchased stuff from the auction .. but it never showed up in backpack

Heaven's Voice: You have purchased at auction: Quartz (66 pieces). Spent: 225. i bought two lots at this price... and only have 11 in my BP... please check the logs and correct?

gladiator reputation points problem

i had this problem befor was stuck @ 290 out of 1000 , now after was fixed ? is again stuck @ 340 out of 1000 for the past 2 days , i dont understand why out of all reputations in this game ? the gladiator reps is stuck @ 340 , please help me resolve...

untouchable guard spelling error

in the quest you have the edgy wargs as lvl12 when they are lvl21

Auction Sales - Not Received Gold

I have just checked my sales in AH and I have sold over 10g worth today yet my balance has not gone up at all. Can you please look in to this and credit me what I believe I am due.

Many thanks.

LBH

Element of Control quest

quest text says bring a dozen wings, whereas objectives require 10.
Bane

bug in quest

On the necromancers quest art of control she gives you 10 trail fianite of skeletar to summon in battle but they do not show up and after the battle it does count as a quest but wanted to use them to help... also talking to other players they had t...

The error in the auction timer

Not for the first time I've noticed that the auction timer works properly. One example: at 6:33 in the morning it was written before the end of the auction at least 6:00, 6:38 have been written before the end of the auction at least 4 hours, and lift...

power of the ritual quest

it says slay 12 Ghost Robers, but i am fighting Ghost Bandits. only names are wrong, rest works just fine

Unable to retrieve Protector Quest

Error popped up to inform me to post the error in forum. No problem till quest level 17, as soon I reached lv 20 I I was unable to retrieve new quest.

disappearing quests

I've just finished getting the 250 fire essences for the dragon quest, but the quest has disappeared from my log. I did go to the harbor but I get the same general msg from him. now I have 275 fire essences and no one to deliver them to. could you lo...

Clan news

Rather interesting clan news entry : 20:41Matt Pheonix has left the clan!
Clearly I didn't, however I did kick someone else from the clan at that time so perhaps the bug is there somewhere.
Please log in or register to create a topic.