won the velet rod

after completing the rod quest by necromemcer ani-Dahlia i won the rod to activate her next quest for the 400 death essences , but its not in my backpack , this is not right and please fix this problem 1s and for all , i have been having before anoth...

trade

yes hello wont let me trade correctly . would only let one of us put and item and the other only gold

CLAN Memebers not appearing in clan list

ra1ph was my member and he doesnt appear in my clan members at all and when you view the charackters info the rank of the mebers doesnt appear too please fix it thank you good admins best wishes tnx

Game won't load

I played a few weeks ago; I return tonight and the game won't load; it just takes me to a screen with dragons flying in the background, but nothing ever loads!!!

chat

when im playing the game my screen doesnt go down enough that i can type messages, what can i do?

enemy was a lower level than you

07:56 Heaven's Voice: You received 261 experience.
07:56 Heaven's Voice: You received 326. Your reward was reduced since your enemy was a lower level than you.

Mob : Deydri Bandit
LVL : 27
My Level :27
Dragon/skelly used? : no
orbs: pow...

my account

I am having issues when i try to log back into my account witch is RayanaBloodstone and when i try to do the forget password and i put in my email it tells me that it does not exist wehn i was playing for about 3+ hours and had to exit to do other th...

flash crash made me use an item while dragging it

I was dragging a consumable to chat and it used it as my flash crashed. I was scrolling a 'lesser star of discovery' and paid 50s for it. I was saving it for the next torney I was going to be in and have no use for it at the moment of use... I have n...

TahomaBold

http: // s44.radikal . ru/i105/1202/9e/f569eeec60da . jpg

could not hit, do not see a display of xp, and the name I have another update has not helped. summarize: we have lost (wtf)

Group glitch

I was in a group with my wife and she left the group. I'm lvl 18 and she is lvl 20 and it said my group was still level 20 even when I was the only person in the group. I think the group should be whatever the last player remain in the group is and s...

Not allowing me to get higher chaos magic

When I am under the Eye of the Dragon of Chaos, the game will not allow me to use my only chaos spell. I am trying to level the spell up, or better still, get other chaos spells. I have to use chaos spells while under the eye to do either. Help!!

Switching Classes

I started as a witcher,wanted to try Paladin,sold witcher items,bought paladin.I have no magic.HELP

chat

dont know if its just me, but chat has become really slow of late, i would type something out, then for the next 30 seconds it would slowly appear one letter at a time, during which time I cant click on anything in the fight!
bane.

why do i get this message

i was asked if i would go in caves and when i was responding with sentence bellow

no, i will go only if there is group for 26.lv boss or dragon

i got this message

Heaven's Voice: You're not allowed to post external links.

there is no link...

error with quest need help asap as cannot log in

compleated a quest collected the loot and i had a message pop up saying error with quest please contact admin and i cant log into my char now
thanks lee
Please log in or register to create a topic.