insignia or glyph?

glyph of protection is put as name of 2 different things in professions menu. Enerywhere it says glyph, but if you look at scheme with recipes you buy at shop one thing should be insignia

Quest errors

I have had 2 problems pointed out to me.
1. I can not do the armor farming from Eldirens Farmstead talking to Gabrilas, they are not letting me pick a new conversation with him to select anything.
2. Also at the Winery Crossroads the Notice Board, ...

Typo

During the "Exceptionally Tough Wood" quest at level 7 to slay 10 Bendy Dreval's the drop received reads : You received cacrass of Bendy Dreval (1pc)...not a big deal but I believe it's Carcass not Cacrass.

Health Bar Bug

This has happened on multiple occasions to me in various forms. First thing that happened was while hunting, it will show me the enemies health bar and I will reduce it to 0, the health bar will disappear as though they were dead, but they will still...

game glitched

some reason my game has glitched to where im not able to do quests nothing i have done everything people have told me i have even restarted my pc and tried different browsers please help even if you have to reset my game i just want to play..

Plans of the Secret Order Quest

As i slew the Darkguard Killers to obtain the Darkguard armor, they dropped Helm of Darkguard twice. Now I have 6 pieces but, two helms. I cant complete the set of armor to complete the quest.

when i win

when i win and didnt spend my money before fight, my money disappears... why is my money being taken??????????

Mislabeled?

Level 9 quest, "Stolen Mechanism" says to obtain the Dedair's stolen mechanism by slaying Raider Skrags. It then continues to lead me to fight Reaver Skrags. I'm assuming it was just a typo by on quest's part?

belt

My belt is empty and it's saying capacity 34/85...help plzzz

One time use chaos dragon horn

I had the horn linked to my slot where the orbs/food go. I removed the horn to re-order the items along the bottom section and when I went to put the horn back, it was removed from my inventory. I no longer have my one time Chaos Dragon horn.

i cant harvest my traps

i clicked on my trap and it said something in a different laungage

magic

i got the paladin amulet equipt but still can't use magic why? not even lvl 1 magic

rod of velet

Hey, I bonecrushed 2 players today and used the rod of velet before the final blow. I did not get any credit for this in the quest; it still says I have 2/5 souls collected instead of 4/5. Please help correct this.

Thanks
fifageneral

Gabrilas is missing

1/17/2012 was collecting azure shresher wings stopped to complete protector quest and when i went to find gabrilas at eldiren's farmland there were no names listed not sure what happened i tried refresh and logging out but nothing happened.

chat doesnt work

for some reason i can read what people are saying but i cant find where to type at so i can talk to
Please log in or register to create a topic.